How Do You Feel With The Election Over?
Looking around social media today, I see elation and disappointment, but I also see a lot of peoople saying they are ready to get back to regular life.

This seemed to be a particularly polarizing election. Did your choice of candidate cause any stress or strife in your relationships with others? Do you think all will be back to normal now?

How are YOU feeling now that the election is over?

Olivia

Still have questions about how the results of the 2012 election will affect your health care? ASK HERE . Your questions will help us craft future articles here at WebMD.

gkovats responded:
There's a bit of relief that the cycle is over, isn't there? I suppose if I were more fatalistic about the winner I'd be in the dumps a little but this felt fairly milquetoast to me.

gkovats replied to dfromspencer's response:
Totally agree.

gkovats replied to rohvannyn's response:
Totally understand.

Olivia_WebMD_Staff replied to 1nt3rnalc0mbu5t1on's response:
testing

dfromspencer replied to Anon_11642's response:
Anon 11642, I hope you know by now, that Fox News has been discredited by all of the Main Stream Media? It has been proven time, and time again, that Fox News was broadcasting lies, and giving out mis-information to its viewers. You have heard that, right? Or is Fox Noise the only thing you ever listen to? Try doing some of your own research, that is what a computer is good for. It just may open your eye's to a whole new world?

Sorry, but all the points you put out there, are Fox Noise talking points. Gobbled up, by the un-informed.

dfromspencer replied to gkovats's response:
Absolutely! I'm with you on this. Thanks!

Amen.

gkovats replied to imabookworm1943's response:
New word for me: caterwauling. Thanks!

An_249167 replied to 1nt3rnalc0mbu5t1on's response:
Totally agree with the division issue. They say one nation, indivisible, but all it takes is a few well funded media outlets to get folks squabbling as if the "other" half of the country is out to ruin America.

An_249167 replied to rohvannyn's response:
That's a good way of saying "what will be will be".

An_249167 replied to butterflygarden's response:
Hopefully we can move forward.

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD