Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

What are you thankful for?
    Thanksgiving is coming up next week.

Instead of debating today, let's take a moment and list what we're thankful for this year.

Who's going first?

Olivia
    FirstPrevious12NextLast

Advisormisty replied to Advisormisty's response:
    am Thankful for the People at Providence Hospital for saving my life when I have a bad Asthma Attack and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. So they Intubated me and put me on the Ventilator. I am thankful to God Almighty that he put the Doctors in place to help me Live. I am thankful for my Beautiful Kids who I raise to have a strong voice with much Respect. They were my voice when I could not speak while I was in the Hospital. I am thankful for my Daughter that she turned out so good and very responsible and determine. She's a good wife and mother, and older sister...I am thankful that I am here today to be able to post this.....BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE....Happy Holiday...

The above post is in response to ...Olivia_WebMD_Staff These are the things I am Thankful For.....gritzblitz 's sorry this post was not in response to you.....My error.....God Bless...

caspertab replied to Advisormisty's response:
    I am thankful for my husband of 43 years hanging in there with me as I deal with chronic pain. Our 3 grown children have been very supportive and our adorable 3 granddaughters brighten up my life. I was adopted 65 years ago in Illinois and last Nov. the state which had our birth certificates sealed, made them available to us. I have made contact with a 1/2 niece who told me my Motherr died in 1980 and 4 of my 5 siblings are deceased. The surviving sister at age 82 has Alzheimer's. My neice sent me a 106 page book my Mother and her siblings wrote with the history of the family beginning with their living in Scottland. This is very priceless to me and I know how difficult it was for my Mother to make that decision, but with being a widow and 38 years old with 5 children, she made the right choice. I had a wonderful life with a loving family so I am very fortunate having had two Mothers. I know all of us will find many things to be thankful for and we will realize how lucky we are in spite of all the pain we are dealing with. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

usmcharleigh responded:
    am thankful for my life and my family.

lmailbag responded:
    Thankful for being alive and having all the help I need where I am living

Georgia_Peach replied to MandyCake's response:
    I am new to WebMD. Please tell me how I can be a part of this Family. Thanks, Bonnie.

davedsel57 responded:
    I am thankful for my wonderful wife of 24.5 years.
    I am thankful for two great young adult sons that still live with us.
    I am thankful for our pets - 3 dogs and 4 cats.
    I am thankful that even though I am disabled, I can still do a few things around the house and take care of my family.
    I am thankful always for all my blessings.

gkovats responded:
    asdasd

gkovats responded:
    Family, health and happiness.

dfromspencer responded:
    I'm thankful for my parents, for bringing me into this world.
    Most of all, i am sooo thankful for the little time i had with my one, true best friend, Joe!
    I am thankful for my two adult children, and five grandchildren.
    I am thankful for the V.A., without them, i would probably not be here.
    I am disabled, but i am thankful to be alive. in pain, yet able to still function somewhat.
    I am thankful for finding a new best friend, right here on WebMD. Thank you, Vicki, with the sun in your "I"!!!
    I am thankful for a roof over my head, good food to eat.
    I am so grateful to the Web staff, some of them i call friend.
    I am so grateful to Dr. Leslie Becker-Phelps, for all of her help.
    Mostly, i am thankful for WebMD., without you, i would be so lonely!!! Thank you!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!
    Dennis in Iowa

wholesale7 replied to dfromspencer's response:
    firstly, i am thankful to my family, my parents, my elder brother and younger sister. they accompany me with my growth and give me their selfless love. then i should thank my friends, expecially my two good friends. we have knwon each other for ten years, and we are more than friends now, we are family also. they share mysadness and happiness. evergthinf about me i would like to tell them, they are trustful to me. later, i would like to thank those people who don't like me, it is them make me know clearly who are sincere to me and who are not. and they also give me motivation and energy to become a better person. thanks for all people in my life...

Leezimaj replied to wholesale7's response:
    I am thankful for my family's health, as well my own.

Expert Blog

Diagnosis: Reality Check

Putting perspective on health news and names in the spotlight.Read More