What are you thankful for?
Thanksgiving is coming up next week.

Instead of debating today, let's take a moment and list what we're thankful for this year.

Who's going first?

Olivia
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mommyin2011 responded:
I am thankful for my 2 beautiful, healthy children. My son (7/31/11) who will be 16 months and my daughter (7/18/12) who will be 4 months mean the absolute world to me! I struggled to have my son for many years. We found out that I was pregnant with him Thanksgiving morning 2010. When he was 3 months old, I found out I was pregnant with my daughter; we broke the new on Thanksgiving 2011...This year, I would like to note that we are not expecting, but I would love a # 3 soon
#1happymama

rohvannyn responded:
I suppose number one is, I'm grateful to be working. I'm also grateful to be with a person who I share interests with and (at least most of the time) understands me. I'm thankful for my parents, that we are still friends even though I live so far from them. I'm thankful for the beautiful part of the world I live in. I'm thankful for this thread, to remind me of the things that are still good in life, even though the world seems rather dismal at this moment.

inittilltheend responded:
am thankful to be somewhat healthy..compleatly compleating 2 rounds of treatments 4 hep c.2nd time a sucess..i am thakful for dr's,family,elders care service, my kids ..an e.r nurse that was sooo worried about keeping me comforatable and anyone else that helped me get thru it!!oh my far away freind and my close freind also help me!!!all my grandkids the most they were soo worrie how i am when they cannot be here they make my heart warm!!!that why my user name in it till the end..inittilltheend!!

dodie1011963 responded:
I am thankful I have survived this awful illness thus far. It will not defeat me, although some days it feels like it will. Also I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter who care so much about me and my sister who understands and lets me call her at any hour of the day or night when I am in tears. Doris K.

MandyCake responded:
I'm thankful for my Webmd Self Harm Community Family. These beautiful women are couragious, strong, loving and simply spectacular. I could not ask for a better Family!

Hugs,
Bonnie

grammie4life responded:
Good morning FMers...I have been blessed with so much, but to name just a few things I am thankful for...

- I do suffer with the pain & fatigue of FM, but if this is the worst that happens to my health...I am blessed.

-I am thankful for my wonderful family...their love & support.

- I am thankful that, so far, I am still able to work.

- I am also thankful for this wonderful site & for all of you. I don't post very often, but I do visit & get a lot of info & tips.

May each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving & hopefully a lesser pain holiday.

God bless, Debbie in Indy

arbob5 responded:
I'm so thankful for my family..my husband, my son, my daughter, my five grandkids and for all of the positives in my life. I can overcome the negatives and learn from them every day. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Ellison responded:
I am so thankful for my husband. He is so loving, patient, caring and kind. We've been through alot these last 10 years and my crippling health has been a huge burden on him in so many ways, not just financially, but he's never ever said one negative boo hoo thing about it. He loves me unconditionally and I'm so blessed!

fcl responded:
I have everything to be thankful for. I am married to a man that I love and respect and desire with all my body and soul. I have two beautiful daughters. I live in a place where I am not at risk of natural disasters, where the weather is nice, where I am surrounded by beautiful countryside. I am also thankful that I am doing something I love for a living. What more could I possibly wish for?

bastet responded:
I am grateful for the necessities of food, clothing, and shelter, and for fabulous friends and family!

butterflygarden responded:
Thankful for my health, my family & their health, all my wonderful friends, my job and just a great content life in general.

I hope that everyone will have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Butterfly

gritzblitz replied to rohvannyn's response:
I tell u what! My friend u nailed it! Best comment I've seen in a while. U sound like a great person. Not many think like me and u now days and that is troublesome.

Ty for the comment:) muddy

gritzblitz replied to Ellison's response:
Well 1 word: Well maybe a few sorry. You have a great husband! God bless both of u!

Ty: Muddy

Advisormisty replied to gritzblitz's response:
I am Thankful for the People at Providence Hospital for saving my life when I have a bad Asthma Attack and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. So they Intubated me and put me on the Ventilator. I am thankful to God Almighty that he put the Doctors in place to help me Live. I am thankful for my Beautiful Kids who I raise to have a strong voice with much Respect. They were my voice when I could not speak while I was in the Hospital. I am thankful for my Daughter that she turned out so good and very responsible and determine. She's a good wife and mother, and older sister...I am thankful that I am here today to be able to post this.....BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE....Happy Holiday...

Expert Blog

Diagnosis: Reality Check

Putting perspective on health news and names in the spotlight.Read More