What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Doctor Exam Reaction
condor1000 posted:
When having a doctor exam and being nude, I find that I have a physical reaction. My doctor if very relaxed about this and so am I. The rectal and prostate exam always produces not only an erection, but I also ejaculate. Do any of you have similar experiences and how do you and your doctor react to this. Would like to hear about your experiences either here email me.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

GaMale770 responded:
Sorry Condor, I have never gotten an erection during any type of physical exam.

I am the complete opposite, my penis actually shrinks to it's smallest stage when visiting the Dr. and especially during an exam which is qute embarassing. Does anyone here have that problem as well?

I can only imagine how I or my Dr. would react if I ever did get a full or semi erection during an exam?

Gamale

condor1000 replied to GaMale770's response:
Have you always had this opposite response? Do you have to get nude for the exams and would you be less embarrassed and more comfortable if you had a reaction more like I have? Perhaps sustaining for several days prior to the appointment may help produce a more comfortable response.

RuBare2 responded:
With my original Dr. I never became erect. When he retired, I began to be seen by one of the Associate Dr's in the same clinic. He is closer to my own age, and (if I may say so) much more handsome. Different times I have been going in for my yearly physical, he has sped through as if he was in a hurry. The last time I went tho was atotally different experience. He took alot longer checking for hernia, and also feeling around due to feeling something strange in my scrotum. He was actually pulling my sac down, whiched caused me to become erect in 30 seconds. I was embarrased, and started breathing extremely fast. I didn't hear a word he was saying, and had to ask him to repeat what he said. When he looked up at me he just smiled, and said "glad to see everything is working well, I was starting to wonder if I needed to prescribe Viagra for you". Next yearly physical scheduled for July.. WOO HOO!

Commando14 responded:
I have also experienced erections during both testicular/hernia exams as well as prostate check. I usually strip naked for the exam and am very comfortable standing or sitting nude in front of my doctor. He has never made an issue of the erections and neither have I.

jsisu responded:
Never experienced the "problem." Just the opposite....like gaMale. Same thing with gang showers, locker rooms, sauna, etc. Never thought about it much...haven't noticed too many others with erections. Very little to show...no growing in such settings. Must be the exception. Been that way for MANY years.

2buck responded:
I've always pretty much just shrunk up just due to being nervous. I think I would feel awkward if I got erect, with one exception. Once I was at the urologist for a follow up of either a hernia or pulled groin muscle. The doctor came in followed by a woman. He introduced her as Doctor something and said she was observing, and that she did. I've always been an exhibitionist and love to be looked at by women like at clothing optional beaches, so this was a great surprise to be able to get naked from the waste down in front of her. She stared at it the entire time (even when my doctor and I were talking) until I got dressed. The doctor said since my symptoms were subsiding, he would spare me a prostate exam. I almost wish he would have given me the prostate exams, as it would have given me some more naked time in front of the lady and maybe I would have gotten erect.

mpcsb replied to 2buck's response:
I always get an erection when the doctor does the genital exam and the last two times he did the prostate exam I ejaculated onto my stomach. I think it is in part because he is very thorough in his exam retracting the foreskin, rolling my testicles with his fingers etc. After the first time I ejaculated he told me in future I should wear a hospital gown which I do now. He has me on my back on the tavle when he does the exam, legs up. Isn't it normal to be standing and bending over a table? My old doctor had me on the table on my hands and knees.

gq12 replied to mpcsb's response:
I don't always get an erection, it mostly depends on my mood. I enjoy getting erections during an exam, and at times I think my doctor enjoys getting me erect.

I've also had times where I am not as comfortable and I will stay soft or even shrink up a bit. I try to prevent the shrinkage so I'll give it a few tugs before the exam begins.

tightbagger replied to gq12's response:
gq12

I know exactly what you mean about the shrinkage part.
I've had to do some tugging, myself.

Ramases responded:
condor1000,
Sorry dude! I have no erections or semi upon an exam of my junk by the physician. My primary now is a female,but will have me see a urologist for the man check. Even with the phyisical exam I stay flaccid and with the prostate exam. I just have a control margin with exams. It is not my environment for excitment. The equipment works. I just do not become aroused at the doctors office!

jsisu replied to Ramases's response:
Ramases:
Glad to know that I am not an exception. Also, I agree with your statement: "It is not my environment for excitement...etc." My thoughts exactly. Now I know why I don't. Was beginning to wonder if there was sometnhing wrong with me all these MANY years after reading these posts. :)

mark_daniel responded:
i've never had a physical reaction during my physical.

gq12 replied to mark_daniel's response:
I really enjoy getting a physical reaction when I have the chance to get naked most anywhere, including the doctor. If I went in with a purely clinical attitude, I probably would not get any reaction. Because I am an exhibitionist, I enjoy it and I get that bit of a rush and the next thing you know...

zoom1969 responded:
Like a couple of others on here I usually do the shrinkage thing when I go to the doctor. I'm sitting there tugging at myself too because I'm thinking the doctor will wonder what is wrong with me. I think also that I shrink because I'm nervous! Haven't been to the doctor recently. After reading some of the posts on here this past year I think I will be a little more relaxed next time and let things happen naturally....

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement