Two periods in one month
vaginal bleeding during sex
during sex i experience vaginal bleeding. im not menstruating nor having rough sex.
sporadic bleeding
Used plan b... had period last week, again this we...
Abnormal bleeding for 8 weeks - Need advice
Posted by floridagirl38
Help
Slight concern
Posted by msoy1
patch&pregnancy?
Posted by ccluvpnk
Abnormal vaginal bleeding
Sudden Bleeding
Posted by Laura0711
Accupuncture and period
Posted by ord2srq

Have you experienced the reoccurance of your period or heavier periods after starting accupuncture?
  • Yes my period reoccured and has remained
  • Yes, not only did my period reoccur but was much heavier
  • Yes my period reoccured, was heavy but is normal now
  • Yes my period reoccured temporarily
  • Nope, not an issue
no answer
How come nobody read my discussion yet? Please help
Posted by 1979lb
help 65 days still bleeding?
Posted by 1979lb
TO ALL THAT COME HERE! READ!
blood clots as big as a quarter with each period
monthly is wacked, bloated, tender breats and more...
Posted by shawnee1940
Pelvic pain and spotting while on HBC
Posted by lafillenrose
Progesterone induced period?
Period and pregnant?
I've Been on My Period for 23 Days
Posted by ThatMissFrom707
Mid Cycle Bleeding...need help
excessive blood tinted discharge! please help me!
Posted by chancebaby94
Bleeding after Miscarriage
Starting Menstrual Cycle After Sex
Help my period been on over a two weeks
menstrual cycle
I've been bleeding for 19days now, is it possible i had a miscarraige or can it be stress?
Posted by march78
HELP! 13 day long period an going!!
Posted by Lost_Kitten13
abnormal bleeding
irregular periods

I've been having a problem with my menstrual cycle. I've had it twice this month (march). It's heavier than normal, discolored, and having stomach pain. What do you recommend.
  • should I be concerned
  • should i go to a doctor and have it checked out

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

WARNING!!! For all who undergo Transvaginal Mesh Implants ...

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!