Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/allergies/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Allergic to my car?
    swallen, red bags, and itchy red eyes
    Polyethylene gloves ok to use with Propylene Glyco...
    Posted by serosens
    My Swollen Lips...
    can eat cheese, ice cream, yogurt, but cannot drin...
    Carrot allergy
    Is there a list of foods containing carrots?
    Posted by ravishinrose
    Allergies
    allergies to peanuts and outdoor mold
    Posted by monidavis
    What would happen if you went into anaphylactic sh...
    Posted by sparklicious
    Posted by sparklicious
    allergies
    Posted by christenekorish
    Allrgic me!
    Posted by AkshayGothe
    How I escape corticoid dependence
    Posted by thanhkiev
    Singulair, zyrtec, claritin, benedryl - Any side e...
    Posted by luvdpups
    Nasal congestion
    Propylene glycol allergy
    Posted by mltalbot
    Throat congestion
    Posted by liseu
    I suffer too - try Neti Pot
    Soy allergy
    stuffed Animal Allergies
    Posted by emily211

keep the stuffed animals? torch The in a bonfire in the summer?
    • burn all three?
    • keep all Three ans be better about washing them
    • Cut up and throw away all 3 of them
    • alkthem all to asthma and allergy doctor or family doctor?
    stuffed Animal Allergies
    Posted by emily211

• burn all three?
    • Cut up and throw away all 3 of them
    stuffed Animal Allergies
    Posted by emily211

• burn all three?
    • Cut up and throw away all 3 of them

Relief for urticaria

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center