ABPA diagnosis without CF or asthma looking for ot...
Posted by alexoftroy

Have you been diagnosed with ABPA but don't have asthma or CF?
  • yes
  • no
  • never heard of ABPA with asthma or CF
PG allergy
Posted by ransang

having very tough time
  • having very tough time
  • having difficult time
Frying and dairy allergies
Odd milk and cheese intolerance? Allergy?
Posted by aaronlt
after you wash with soap!!!

Hello everyone I'm not alone!!! I've been dealing with this for awhile now!!! But maybe this will help it help me. I use soap the first two washing and then I take a clean wash cloth and wash myself with nothing but water two more times. Please try it and let me know if it works.
  • love
  • help
phlem sucks
Posted by tickle1
Mystery neck lump
Posted by ouchyv
Hives and bulimia nervosa?
Posted by wilmavoll
Who can help determine a chemical/preservative all...
Posted by trophymom
Similar problem?
Posted by aliciakwan
Chinese Pistache Tree: Pistachio Allergies
Posted by hollyhk
Puzzling Salt Water Reaction
Posted by jones0806
Saccrin allergy
I have an allergy to saccrin and other artiifcial sweeteners. Is stevia ok to use?
Posted by morissette
Allergy reaction over and over
medication allergies
Can a headache trigger an allergic reaction?
Posted by ccrouse
hand allergy
Posted by judec19
Help with unknown allergy
Posted by jeepcacher1
Possible allergy to Jasmine Tea?
Posted by nbnwv
Allergies/congestion
What is a good remedy for polyp that are in your nose due to allergies and mucus.
Posted by royhernandez
Normal hives reaction?
Posted by jacobin24
Hives and joint pain
SEVERE April+ Skin Allergy NY to NC transplant- I ...
Posted by bottomlineguy
Alert if reaction to Jelly Fish sting
Posted by thanku4help
Melatonin on Plane
Posted by nbnwv
Unknown problem - maybe allergy
Posted by mr_flintstone
Itchy Spot With No Rash
Posted by boobearhug
lymph node under chin
Posted by willipri

Eczema CareExpert

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center