Skin Allergies
itching
PATM
has anyone been cured of patm ..and been free of it for several months..???anyone??
Posted by faithblossom5
STUPID and DEBILITATING hives
Posted by ResoundingEcho
Caffeine Allergy?
Posted by romeo1
i can't drink milk
Posted by David18720

when i drink milk it gives me the jitters. my hands shake uncontrollably. my body shakes but not as bad. i feel like i can't get enough water. have to eat a bunch of food to make the shakes stop. i can eat ice cream but only with a peace of cake. can some one help me out here???
  • DUKE MEDICINE
  • Chris_WebMD_Staff
i can't drink milk
Posted by David18720
EYE SWELLING caused by Pain Killers
Posted by roxzie88
EYE SWELLING caused by Pain Killers
Posted by roxzie88
Allergies after going off pill
Allergic to boar's hair?
Posted by dldaugh
sulfate intolerance
Posted by teoma2
So sucky
Posted by ARunkleMom
white mulberry allergy
Posted by FerCryinOutLoud

I like using Kelsey-Seybold.
  • yes
  • no
  • haven't tried
  • I think they're great.
  • I'll never use them again.
Dymista & Taste/Smell Changes?
Posted by kcga20
Watermelon Allergy: Real & Possibly Psychosomatic....
ITCHING & BURNING CRAWLING FEELING ON SKIN NO BLIS...
False allergy test
Posted by rockthemop
Stuffed Animal Question
Posted by srathelper
Stuffed Animal Question
Posted by srathelper
VITAMIN D ALLERGIEY
IS ANY INFORMATION VITAMIN D ALLERGIES OUT THERE. I AM ALLERGIC TO ALL FORMS OF VITAMIN D NATURAL AND MANMADE
How long should I abstain from milk?
Posted by overground55
Have the same problem
How I got rid of my hives
Posted by Amanda3316
cultivated wheat
Posted by cb1126
Allergy to Capri Sun?
Posted by JeanneR4
Ringing in my ears
Posted by DSpanglers
Are My Swollen Lips An Allergy?
Posted by mmmboots
Severe itchy skin after showering
Symptoms of Environmental Allergies, but Tested Ne...

Herbal health care product

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center