help
I'M GLAD TO KNOW ITS NOT JUST ME GOING CRAZY FOR YEARS WITH HIVES!!! ANYTHING WORKS FOR ANYONE I NEED HEIP..
Posted by nerdsinkove
Random Allergic Reactions
Posted by Pebbles01
Fatal allergy to marijuana
Posted by Valkyr
TKR and nickel allergy
Posted by miss030456
ulceritive colitis
can an allergy to something cause acute lucrative colitis flair up?
Reaction to styrofoam
Posted by strfishncafe
Mind over matter: the psychological solution to ch...
Posted by oregonducksrock
Animal Protein Allergy
Posted by jsarirose
HELP - severe allergic reaction in Italy
Posted by mapphillips
this must
HELLO
Posted by loribrutsche
this must
HELLO
Posted by loribrutsche
help
I can't breath...............I have fat lips and swollen glands. What should I ddo?
Posted by loribrutsche
weird reaction
My tonged swelled and my throat closed in. Does anyone think a micro bbrew could do this?
Posted by loribrutsche
Balsam of Peru Allergy
Posted by JenniKM
Anaphylaxis Reaction
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]
Posted by sgbl88
unknown environmental allergy
Posted by stumblinin
Adult Allergy Treatment, does it work?
Posted by Leslie2kitties
my swollen lip cure
Posted by cyprus420
Toddler can eat dairy but not drink milk or lactos...
Posted by diamondgirltaurus
Allergies all my life.... but now I'm starting to ...

Do I have allergies.
  • Yes (but something else too?)
  • Yes, its just allergies though.
  • No. (I'll give you more information if I can)
Coughing and Mucous, excessive
Posted by fedupbeyondyears
GARLIC = Disasterous Digestion/Headache
Posted by DArcy11
tickle in throat with sticky slimey clear mucus
Posted by letap

sticky, slimey clear throat phlem
  • allergys
  • post nasel drip
AAT question and feedback
Posted by Eric0709
Feeling itches all over body
Annatto and IBS
Posted by quad1111
Annatto and IBS
Posted by quad1111
Allergies return after 1.5 years during trip to ho...
Posted by uber_Rabbit
Pressure
Posted by sbk81
Liver Friendly Allergy Medications
Which OTC allergy medications are liver friendly?

Eczema CareExpert

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center