Hi,have you ever tried an allergy light reliever. It's a small hand held device that has two prongs that you slide in your nostrils and it shines a low frequency visible red light for 3 minutes, used 3 times a day it dampens the noses response to allergens and stops the production of histamine. My daughter suffers from allergic rhinitis and this has helped massively for her and its a one off price so saves money on over the counter drugs which cost a fortune over time.
Please have a look. http: //www.allergylight.comView Thread