Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/brain-nervous-system-disorder/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Tylenol/ diphenhydramine?
    Legal Advise About My Mother With Alzheimer
    Posted by createasmile
    OT: Carol
    Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave
    Posted by davedsel2
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!
    More

Blessings,

-Dave
    Posted by davedsel2
    Natural or Alternate Therapy for Alzheimer's
    Posted by kavitasahu
    Why my 88 year old mother writes awful notes
    Posted by Starfish64
    Post-It and Alzheimers Care
    Posted by reiroc
    OT - For Carol

Blessings,

-Dave
    Posted by davedsel2
    Alzheimer/Dementia Concern
    Posted by kabing
    I need a professional opinion.
    Posted by floridapoolbum
    A poem that I wrote today
    Posted by floridapoolbum
    Dealing with Cerebral Athrophy and rapid cycling b...
    Posted by floridapoolbum
    Memory-damaging medications
    From the People's Pharmacy, an article about medications that can cause serious problems with memory. CarolMore
    Posted by cjh1203
    Concerned about early onset at 31?
    Posted by hawkingschair
    Dr nohelp
    Posted by megz38
    Alzheimer's Help
    Mom is Picking
    Happy Memorial Day!
    More

Blessings,

-Dave
    Posted by davedsel2
    Need Advice on Overcoming Denial
    Posted by algof
    OT: Update on Me and My Hips

Blessings,

-Dave
    Posted by davedsel2
    Non-Family Question

need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers