Back Injury
Have copy of Myelogram and CT Reports
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~
~~ Joy ~~
Posted by bj1208
HELP! 23 year old with terrible sacrum pain, tried...
Posted by aimz11
Pretty Upset Right Now With Surgeon
~~ Joy ~~
Posted by bj1208
Microdiscectomy
Posted by courtship
L4/L5 fusion, pain was in right leg and lower back...
Posted by tavism
hel
Posted by acruz158
Lost in Tucson, Az
Posted by jeminmystic
Swollen and bruised lower back with pain
Posted by colaburns
Legs burn
Posted by legsafire
epidural injections?
Has anyone had epidural injections for sciatica? Can you tell me your experience? thanks.
Posted by buffgirl23
What can I do to get relief ?
Posted by larryb712

I did have a spinal stimulator but had to have batteries removed due to weight loss a trying to get new batteries put back in to help getting off narcotic.
  • Would I be a candidate for Medical Marijuana ?
  • I was on Morphine in the past with no help?
  • I tried to go to a pain clinic they said my medical issues bad.?
What can I do to get relief ?
Posted by larryb712

Neck pain
Posted by kc13642
Need help
Posted by rm2233
15 year old girl with sever chronic undiagnosed lo...
Posted by erinkathy
Sciatica
Posted by nanny09
Anyone try lumbar traction?
Has anyone tried lumbar traction from a physical therapist? I don't mean those spinal decompression things.
Posted by buffgirl23
Procedure rescheduled ~~ Ugh!! No Myelogram today!...
~~ Joy ~~
Posted by bj1208
I HAVE BAD BACK PIAN LOWER BACK DOWN MY RIGHT LEG
Posted by mr847
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave
Posted by davedsel2
Radiofrequency Ablation
Posted by jujulang
spinal leak
Posted by sroesner
Severe pain 3 Years post op lumbar fusion w/hardwa...
Posted by tearsfromthemoon
PT for Spondylilosthesis did not work
Posted by peony52
Let It Snow???

Blessings,

-Dave
Posted by davedsel2
bj1208 (Joy)
May you have the best pain free day as possible My prayers are with you. ~~~Debbie~~~
Posted by debs_bears
Left side Kidney pain
Posted by tauheed110
black l 5 nerve root
Posted by hurtsobadat47

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center