Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*

On Triggering Posts
Posted by Chris_WebMD_Staff
New doctor
Posted by whyme86
Therapy method change
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown
Posted by ddnos
Mail Order Pharmacy Meds Arrived - Finally!
A little yoga goes a long way
Posted by mercygive
Tired of myself
Posted by ddnos
odd situation
Posted by dbrundidge
(triggering) Very sad evening
Posted by reneegigliotti
Newbie here. Hello.
Posted by backwoodsdiva
Should i get back on Zyprexa?
Posted by thenewguyhere
Back to me
Posted by monkeybee
Back to me
Posted by monkeybee
Another Visit make me crazy
Posted by ddnos
Any one else have BP where they get agrivated - no...
Posted by Anon_125900
Includes Expert Content
bipolar depression
Posted by kimosey
A nice surprize today
Posted by reneegigliotti
Includes Expert Content
Benztropine Question
A little yoga goes a long way
Posted by mercygive
ACT Therapy & Self-Help Workbook
A little yoga goes a long way
Posted by mercygive
Bipolar 2 Desperation
"Our Stories Matter"
Source: http://musingsofadrapetomaniac.tumblr.com/post/44514626871 More
Posted by ddnos
SSA's Process of Determining Disability
Posted by ddnos
How?
Posted by ddnos
paper on Bipolar
Posted by sspina1979
I'm trying to catch up on everyone's posts
Posted by reneegigliotti
Medication and Constipation. Something You May Not...
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.
Posted by bpcookie
Latuda and Seroquel
Is anyone taking or has taken both Latuda & Seroquel? any feedback would help
Posted by nevets320
Feeling misdiagnosed
Posted by sheesh1991

Featuring Experts

Medications for BPD

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration