Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*

On Triggering Posts
Posted by Chris_WebMD_Staff
Change
More
"Live without pretending; Love without depending; Listen without defending; Speak without offending"--Drake
Posted by ddnos
Lack of motivation thoughts
Posted by ddnos
Antidepressant Survey
Posted by cds2014
Includes Expert Content
Dr. G: Saphris question (I guess)
Posted by monkeybee
what to do...
Mercy Hun, Happy 1-day Early Birthday
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies
Posted by bpcookie
therpist
Posted by ddnos
The AAWWW how cute post of the day!!!!
A man in Florida found an abandoned baby flying Squirrel and raised her. More
Posted by bpcookie
bipolar disorder
am presently looking for a community that can assist me with my diagnosis of Bi-polar disorder More
Posted by sahuxa68
Let Me Introduce Myself
Posted by crazycatlady41358
Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave
Posted by davedsel2
Includes Expert Content
Allergic reaction to Lithium
Posted by winner4life
Goat!!! Happy Late B-day
Im so sorry that I missed your birthday. So, happy late birthday Goat!!!! More
Posted by bpcookie
word of encouragement
What new tdoc did
Posted by ddnos
Song - religious - may trigger
Posted by ddnos
A video - maybe off topic - not sure
Posted by ddnos
Monday Maddness Post/ poss. triggers
Posted by bpcookie
Help
Posted by lunalphic

Featuring Experts

Patience for the Holidays and every day life