Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*

Antidepressant - for fun
I heard about this new anti depressant, and I need to talk with my doctor to prescribe it to me ASAP! lol More
"Live without pretending; Love without depending; Listen without defending; Speak without offending"--Drake
Posted by ddnos
MARBLES/ A Graphic Novel
Posted by bipolarvet
Includes Expert Content
Bipolarism Hereditary?
Semi Weekly Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.
Posted by bpcookie
Feeling Good/Enjoying Life
Posted by bipolarvet
I need other points of views
Posted by lilvixy
Hey Everyone!!!!! Missed you all.
Posted by beej5
possible psychotic symptoms *graphic language* hel...
Posted by ladylightning14
It has taken three impatient trips and years of mi...
Posted by biancalthompson
Can Bi-Polar be cured without any medicine?
Posted by ascended

Can bi-polar be negated without medication?
  • 1. Yes
  • 2. Only to some degree
  • 3. Only certain people
  • 4. No
Adult function Eval for SSI
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.....
Posted by shania09

Featuring Experts

Medications for BPD