Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*

Just a few silly insomnia pics -
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown
Posted by ddnos
Bi polar and border line personality disorder
Posted by chaswinkle
hyper mood swing/stress of finding new pdoc TRIGGE...
Posted by designmom651
Posted by designmom651
Posted by designmom651
Blood tests results
Posted by ddnos
Happy Purim everyone (you too Dr. G)
Posted by reneegigliotti
Meds
Meds
Where is motivation when you need it?
Posted by ddnos
Includes Expert Content
Doc took me of Geodon Dr.G question
Posted by designmom651
(WARNING triggering) Bipolar disorder and schizoph...
Posted by reneegigliotti
Seroquel XR vs. "regular" Seroquel
~Sean
Posted by ssmiddy
Just some "yapping"
~Sean
Posted by ssmiddy
Includes Expert Content
(Dr G) Effect of uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and/...
Posted by reneegigliotti
incentive...
Posted by blessed8991
This one is for the Ladies/Venting
Posted by designmom651
*TRIGGERS* A letter to my pdoc...a little lengthy...
Posted by monkeybee
(trigger) Looking for honest opinions on support g...
Posted by reneegigliotti
First day back at work after mania
Posted by reneegigliotti
As has been said so many times before.....Help!!!
Posted by rzvxdx
Talking In My Sleep/Keeping Hubby Awake!!!!
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.
Posted by bpcookie
Low Back Pain- A Short Study
Posted by emmacampbell
living in the moment...
A form of therapy was noted in someone s post...like DMT... could we discuss that??? More
Posted by blessed8991
To Call Or Not To Call? What Would You Do? / poss....
Posted by bpcookie
Treating mania outpatient. My psychiatrist is a pa...
Posted by reneegigliotti
Questions ...
Does anyone use DBT? What do you think? Does anyone have ADHD/ADD too with their Bipolar? Is anyone on FB?More
Posted by lrafferty
Bipolar "Crazy" Terms
Posted by monkeybee
lexapro
is this good for anxiety....I have never taken.
Posted by blessed8991

Featuring Experts

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration