Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*

First Post
Posted by hnsgrg
Escape
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown
Posted by ddnos
looking forward to tomorrow
Posted by ddnos
Not good
Posted by ddnos
Sleepless nights
Posted by monkeybee
happy bday dd!!!!!!
for once i get to be the first. he he he happy bday! i hope you have a fun day. hugsMore
Posted by slik_kitty
meds
what combination of meds hv eyou found worked for you for bipolar to decrease anxiety?
Posted by jenniferisme1
meds
Posted by jenniferisme1
meds
Posted by jenniferisme1
The Light
Posted by ddnos
Happy Friday Everyone. SMILE!
More
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.
Posted by bpcookie
Bipolar
Good Morning Wednesday
Posted by ddnos
Popping by to say hi!
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.
Posted by skypper
driven me crazy
Posted by ddnos
not sure what sposed to write because I'm new
[Trigger]
Posted by ddnos
Piercing Pain - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Posted by psymommy
Just me sharing thoughts......
Posted by ddnos
Lithium and Weight Gain
Posted by angie52579
Is This A Characteristic of the Bipolar Disorder

Do you think the end of the school year affects your bipolar disorder? Does the stress of termination and final grades cause great provocation? Or do you take it like a champ?
  • Agree, End of School is a Stressor
  • Disagree, School is Apart of Life
  • Depends on the School
  • Depends on Your Work Ethich
Reconnecting with my biological bipolar father 25 ...
Posted by designmom651
(moderator) This spam is annoying the heck out of ...
PLEASE DO something about this spam. ReneeMore
Posted by reneegigliotti

Featuring Experts

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert