Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.

the ones that are asfet
Posted by janubtamanna
Help with my wife
Posted by runner1078
New to the community, not to feeling.. So distraug...
I am so sick of this crap.
Yep thought I was right..I am
Alone
It's been a long time but hello (possible trigger)
Posted by bod27
BPD Diagnosis and Changing Meds
Posted by bpdtightrope
Trapped
Posted by emptyvessel1979
Life's Daily Frustrations
Posted by irenefr
hello
May God walk before you. b.e.f.
Posted by sittingbull594
This is an amazing group!
Posted by elmac37
This is an amazing group!
Posted by elmac37
newbie reaching out
Posted by lunakissed
BPD breakup
Posted by johnycanc
tired
Hell everyone! I am new to this so please be nice...lol
Posted by siababe1
me
Today sucked!!! feelin low all day, plus my mom called me crazy. ugh!!! idk.More
Bi Polar and Bpd.
Endless circle
Graduate Student in need of women to complete a qu...
Anniversary
Major anniversary date soon. Sigh. At least I see my T tomorrow, and I know that will help.
Posted by tnmist
August Gratitude List
May God walk before you. b.e.f.
Posted by sittingbull594
my grateful list
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b
Posted by marysings
mary
May God walk before you. b.e.f.
Posted by sittingbull594
sittingbull594
Are you ready to get back to our conversations?
Posted by marysings
Stress Reduction and Self Soothing
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Llsibb
Posted by marysings

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration