Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.

newbie reaching out
Posted by lunakissed
BPD breakup
Posted by johnycanc
tired
Hell everyone! I am new to this so please be nice...lol
Posted by siababe1
me
Today sucked!!! feelin low all day, plus my mom called me crazy. ugh!!! idk.More
Bi Polar and Bpd.
Endless circle
Graduate Student in need of women to complete a qu...
Anniversary
Major anniversary date soon. Sigh. At least I see my T tomorrow, and I know that will help.
Posted by tnmist
August Gratitude List
May God walk before you. b.e.f.
Posted by sittingbull594
my grateful list
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b
Posted by marysings
mary
May God walk before you. b.e.f.
Posted by sittingbull594
sittingbull594
Are you ready to get back to our conversations?
Posted by marysings
Stress Reduction and Self Soothing
Posted by mandybutterflykiss
Llsibb
Posted by marysings
New Here
Posted by doglover62
New Here
Posted by doglover62
Mandy
Posted by marysings
Den51
I hit up SK on face book and she wants you to email her ASAP Soulkeepersofus@gmail.comMore
Posted by gettoknowme
to all borderlines in this community
Posted by marysings
Gettoknowme
Posted by den51
SittingBull
Posted by marysings
Gettoknowme and Den51
Posted by marysings
new here
Posted by love2hate

Some Traits Common to People with BPD