Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.

In Honor Of Kirsti
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!
Posted by rachael67
Checking In and Happy New Year!
Catch up with our adventures on the road at http://phoenixonceagain.blogspot.com
Posted by TxCycleGal2
Happy New Year Friends!
Here's to life, laughter and to happily ever after!!!! Many Blessings in 2012! RachaelMore
Posted by rachael67
Christmas Miracles
May each of our dearest wishes be granted this most special season. Blessings. RachaelMore
Posted by rachael67
Prayers Needed
Posted by rachael67
Mary(????)Beth
Posted by rachael67
F2F Memorial List...November 2011
Posted by rachael67
Miark's daughter Amanda
Posted by jaydbraz
Sad News
Posted by rachael67
Pat Sadblossom, anyone who knows about lymphedema
Posted by 1fernehall
Gettin' Pink at Lowe's!
Posted by TxCycleGal2
Loss of a Friend
I just got word that an old friend passed away...My world is much smaller. RachaelMore
Posted by rachael67
Welcome home Rachel
You visit the east coast and see the results,,,IRENE,,, John and Janice and all say thanks a lot.
Posted by jaydbraz
Will Be AOL ...
Posted by rachael67
J.D.--So many thanks.
Posted by GGrandmaJan
To Rachael
Posted by helenehere
scared
Posted by herheartismine
ductal carcinoma in situ
Posted by cdw919
Need More Good Thoughts
Posted by rachael67
Savannah62
Just read on Facebook our dearest friend and angel has passed away. So sad, she was so dear to us all.More
Posted by jaydbraz
JD
How are you doing? I hope you are feeling much better and enjoying the summer! Blessings. RachaelMore
Posted by rachael67
Asking for prayers again
Posted by sams_mom2
A Friend Can Use Your Good Thoughts
Posted by rachael67
Happy Holidays!
Posted by rachael67
Remembering Terri (pvb1mom)
Posted by sams_mom2
wanting to visit the pink bus
Posted by lifeorbust
A Little Reminder
Posted by rachael67
Too Many
Posted by rachael67
Jan, granny who
Posted by jaydbraz

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs