Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.

brcansur
Posted by brcansur
Hot Flashes
Posted by hihelenehere
For Jaydee!
Our dear Friend, Jaydee is having back surgery today...Hold him close. Okay? Blessings, JD! RachaelMore
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!
Posted by rachael67
Willie and Mirra
How are you folks doing? Sending caring thoughts your way! Blessings. RachaelMore
Posted by rachael67
Thanks.
Posted by sams_mom2
chemo port
Posted by cherokee7707
surgery scheduled
Well, here we go. Double-mastectomy is scheduled for May 3. The rollercoster ride is off to a start.More
Posted by ReptileRefuge
Second go around with bc posted on other site.
Posted by 1fernehall
Just getting on Pinkie
Posted by ReptileRefuge
Another F2F Angel
Posted by rachael67
Good Thoughts Needed For A Friend
Posted by rachael67
myrna627
My wife of 25 years
hmm, posted on the wrong site...
Posted by Brigitte
3 yr. survivor......
Posted by HOPE_1207
Needle Biopsy Scheduled for Friday
Posted by BeBrave
Need Good Thoughts
Posted by rachael67
Published Again!
Catch up with our adventures on the road at http://phoenixonceagain.blogspot.com
Posted by TxCycleGal2
Happy Holidays
Posted by rachael67
Elizabeth Edwards
Posted by 1fernehall
Hello all members BC FTF
Posted by jaydbraz
Pat Sadblossom, you've been missed
Posted by 1fernehall
Pat...Sadblossom!!!
Posted by rachael67
This Is A Test
Have been having troubles posting here today...I am testing to see if I can do so now. Rachael More
Posted by rachael67
Arimidex side effects
Posted by sadblossom
F2F ~ MEMORIAL
Posted by rachael67
itching
Posted by 1fernehall
updates on my life
Posted by countrygirl43107

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs