Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Soar throat
    Posted by cajunenvy
    Treating Diarrhea While Breastfeeding
    UP ALLNIGHT...BREAST MILK -VS- FORMULA
    Posted by danie
    HOW MUCK MILK SHOULD I BE GETTING WHEN I PUMP???
    Posted by danie
    greenish stools after drinking forzen milk
    Posted by sumis
    Constipation
    Posted by AnnaTur
    Keeping it up after the 3 month mark
    Posted by CaraLee27
    Nursing Strike Concerns
    Posted by bebebarr
    cramps after 7mo
    Posted by susunewmom

Is this my period trying to show itself?
    • Yes, just wait a few more weeks, it will show.
    • yes, the same thing happened to me
    • I dont know
    • no, go see an OBGYN
    cramps after 7mo
    Posted by susunewmom

• yes, the same thing happened to me
    • I dont know
    • no, go see an OBGYN
    Producing more milk
    Posted by liamandtamzinsmom
    Is it ok To color your Hair while breastfeeding?
    Posted by Bustamante_mama
    breastfeeding and conception
    Posted by MorningGlory11
    breastfeeding+hcg+raspery ketones?????
    Posted by mrsjessicalarson
    Crazy hormones while breastfeeding??
    Posted by cjl0510
    Crazy hormones while breastfeeding??
    Posted by cjl0510
    Hand pump or motorized one? please help me decide!...
    Posted by nadieva1980
    Pumping 5-7 oz at work, how can i pump more when L...
    Posted by nadieva1980
    Any Suggestions?
    When to stop Eping?
    Posted by EpingRN
    Over Active Let Down/Extreme Flow?
    Posted by dermgirl
    is it possible???
    Posted by DAThornsMommy
    Is it normal for son to only find comfort with a n...
    Posted by EEE4565
    pumping and ouchiness
    Posted by hgreenwood7058
    Unlatching
    Posted by KBratt
    hello
    Posted by hgreenwood7058
    Lacking milk
    Posted by Kalebsmama3
    Keeping up with Baby
    Posted by smithc27
    Mother in law & breast feeding
    Posted by MommaBearofTw2
    Breastfeeding & Periods

Want to read "discussions" only?