i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Check-in For Coconuts How's Everybody Keepin' Bus...
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
Posted by ibex7

Choose things you plan to do while summer lasts.
  • Flirt with the new guy/gal at work.
  • Lose another five pounds before school begins in September.
  • Tell my live-in girlfriend/boyfriend to get a job or else move.
  • Get the kid(s) ready for school with clothes and school supplies.
  • Have the kids get hair cuts and go for an amusement park for a
paranoia
Hugs
Hugs and smoochies to all the coconuts. xoxoxoxoxox
Posted by bpcookie
A Love of BBQ Ribs and The 4th of JULY
Posted by ibex7
Spare Time in the Patch
Posted by ibex7
Spare Time in the Patch
Posted by ibex7
Truth from the CocoPatch
A newborn child is God's opinion that the World should Continue. - Goat (among others) Hee hee!More
Posted by ibex7
Spread the Word
Posted by ibex7
I'm here
Posted by whyme86
Obituary in the Patch
Posted by ibex7
Next, Two Days of Wind, and Three Days Rain
Posted by ibex7
Three Days of Sun in a Row
Posted by ibex7
Find a Cure for Cabin Fever
Posted by ibex7

Before you reply, choose one of the topics below that might stimulate you and other folks.
  • Try a few recepies leaving the calories out. Share the good ones
  • Go shopping for winter sale clothing, look for early spring stuff
  • Take an extra $10 bill to the corner bar. Buy somebody a drink.
  • Send a Valentine's Day card to a lost romance. (Hee hee)
  • Write a letter to a dear old friend, whom you've missed often.
Grandson Announces the 2014 Winners
Posted by ibex7
I'm back!!!!
Posted by whyme86
I'm back!!!!
Posted by whyme86
Santa Naughty and Nice list located on the main Bp...
If ya want to see what list you made, go to the main bipolar board and see hho ho ho!More
Posted by bpcookie
First Major Frizzard of The Season
Posted by ibex7

What's your favorite activity at Christmas? Whichever you chose, be Merry and Bright!
  • Get early shopping for the best sales. Ho ho ho
  • Find your address list for all those Christmas Cards
  • Look for firewood for the fireplace to do some Christmas Chopping
  • Decorate the house, then threatening the kids with lumps of coal
  • Make peace with your spouse/SO and dream about your pressies
see any new movies?
I saw the new thor and it rocked. What you people seen?
Posted by koncerned
BOO !
Just in case you couldn't keep yourself contained this Haloween. Have a soft wet neck nuzzle from the Goat.More
Posted by ibex7
mood swings
Posted by bsug1212
COCONUT ROLL CALL WHAT'S UP?
Hot here in Illinois. Are all the nuts on the Talk Show, now?
Posted by ibex7
Surgery
Posted by jaws82
I miss chatting
Posted by bpcookie
Network Coverage of Fort Collins Weather
Posted by ibex7
Don't Be Afawaid To Share Some Stuff About You
Posted by ibex7
Once Upon A Time . . . .
Posted by ibex7
Wonderful Ones
Posted by ibex7
Memorial Holiday Just Three Days of Rain.
Posted by ibex7

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!