i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Next, Two Days of Wind, and Three Days Rain
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
Posted by ibex7
Three Days of Sun in a Row
Posted by ibex7
Find a Cure for Cabin Fever
Posted by ibex7

Before you reply, choose one of the topics below that might stimulate you and other folks.
  • Try a few recepies leaving the calories out. Share the good ones
  • Go shopping for winter sale clothing, look for early spring stuff
  • Take an extra $10 bill to the corner bar. Buy somebody a drink.
  • Send a Valentine's Day card to a lost romance. (Hee hee)
  • Write a letter to a dear old friend, whom you've missed often.
Grandson Announces the 2014 Winners
Posted by ibex7
I'm back!!!!
Posted by whyme86
I'm back!!!!
Posted by whyme86
Santa Naughty and Nice list located on the main Bp...
If ya want to see what list you made, go to the main bipolar board and see hho ho ho!More
Posted by bpcookie
First Major Frizzard of The Season
Posted by ibex7

What's your favorite activity at Christmas? Whichever you chose, be Merry and Bright!
  • Get early shopping for the best sales. Ho ho ho
  • Find your address list for all those Christmas Cards
  • Look for firewood for the fireplace to do some Christmas Chopping
  • Decorate the house, then threatening the kids with lumps of coal
  • Make peace with your spouse/SO and dream about your pressies
see any new movies?
I saw the new thor and it rocked. What you people seen?
Posted by koncerned
BOO !
Just in case you couldn't keep yourself contained this Haloween. Have a soft wet neck nuzzle from the Goat.More
Posted by ibex7
mood swings
Posted by bsug1212
COCONUT ROLL CALL WHAT'S UP?
Hot here in Illinois. Are all the nuts on the Talk Show, now?
Posted by ibex7
Surgery
Posted by jaws82
I miss chatting
Posted by bpcookie
Network Coverage of Fort Collins Weather
Posted by ibex7
Don't Be Afawaid To Share Some Stuff About You
Posted by ibex7
Once Upon A Time . . . .
Posted by ibex7
Wonderful Ones
Posted by ibex7
Memorial Holiday Just Three Days of Rain.
Posted by ibex7
Still Snowing in Colorado?
Posted by ibex7
Joke for yall
Do you know what I was before being mommas litle boy- daddys little squirt- sorry, first time I heard it I lmao.
Posted by jaws82
Bug and Dandelion Count
Posted by ibex7
Hey
Whats happening, where is everyone?
Posted by jaws82
Hey
Whats happening, where is everyone?
Posted by jaws82
Get Into Spring - What Do You Do?
Posted by ibex7

What is the springtime activity you most look forward to doing?
  • Washing windows inside and out
  • Spring cleaning all over the house
  • Storing all the winter clothes, winter decorations
  • Prepare outdoor flower gardens
  • Get lawn ready for growing season
Easter
How many solid chocolate easter bunnies are yall eating this year? PEEPS?
Posted by jaws82
Easter
Posted by jaws82
The Walking Dead
Posted by bpcookie
Where are the coconuts?
Posted by jaws82

real useable smilies part 4

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration