i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Joke for yall
Do you know what I was before being mommas litle boy- daddys little squirt- sorry, first time I heard it I lmao.
Posted by jaws82
Bug and Dandelion Count
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
Posted by ibex7
Hey
Whats happening, where is everyone?
Posted by jaws82
Hey
Whats happening, where is everyone?
Posted by jaws82
Get Into Spring - What Do You Do?
Posted by ibex7

What is the springtime activity you most look forward to doing?
  • Washing windows inside and out
  • Spring cleaning all over the house
  • Storing all the winter clothes, winter decorations
  • Prepare outdoor flower gardens
  • Get lawn ready for growing season
Easter
How many solid chocolate easter bunnies are yall eating this year? PEEPS?
Posted by jaws82
Easter
Posted by jaws82
The Walking Dead
Posted by bpcookie
Where are the coconuts?
Posted by jaws82
I used to belong to this coconut patch...
Posted by raerob
Need help
Posted by jaws82
Hey guys, missed yall a bunch.
Posted by jaws82
Hey guys, missed yall a bunch.
Posted by jaws82
New Experience A Three Day Surgery
Posted by ibex7

My favorite part of surgery is:
  • Three showers the day before the procedure.
  • Stocking up the fridge with pizza, jello, and chocolate milkshake
  • Spending three days in your jammies
  • Having nightmarish dreams in color
  • Being totally confused and dependent on your friends
Ghost Hunters
Hey Slik honey, is TAPS starting a new season today??
Posted by bpcookie
Hello my coo coo for coconuts friends!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo
Hi coconuts
Posted by jaws82
slik
Hey, didn't you say something about yahoo IM not being compatible with MSN IM??
Posted by bpcookie
jaws 86
Hi cocos, Ive missed yall!
Posted by jaws86
Patch's Big Saturday Night Movie
Posted by ibex7
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm Baaaacccckkkkk!
Posted by snowyowl33
snowy's coming back!!!!!!!!
yay! More
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
Meanwhile . . . . Back in the Patch
Posted by ibex7
Coconuts: We Need Your Brilliant Comments
Posted by ibex7
Coconut?
Posted by lukeperry
Halloween Party On The Bipolar Board
Posted by bpcookie
Special Pre-Season Memo
Posted by ibex7
The Walking Dead
Posted by bpcookie
jaws86
Posted by jaws86
. . .Rrrringgg , , , , Rrringgg . . . .
Posted by ibex7

Why don't you visit the patch as often as you used to?
  • My boss clamped down on using the internet at work
  • I've given up texting while driving
  • I'm not really sure I'm a nut anymore
  • I've been campaigning for my favorite candidate a lot
  • Slik Kitty is scrumptious, butt that goat guy is a dolt. Hee hee

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

real useable smilies part 2

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!