i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Halloween Party On The Bipolar Board
Posted by bpcookie
Special Pre-Season Memo
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
Posted by ibex7
The Walking Dead
Posted by bpcookie
jaws86
Posted by jaws86
. . .Rrrringgg , , , , Rrringgg . . . .
Posted by ibex7

Why don't you visit the patch as often as you used to?
  • My boss clamped down on using the internet at work
  • I've given up texting while driving
  • I'm not really sure I'm a nut anymore
  • I've been campaigning for my favorite candidate a lot
  • Slik Kitty is scrumptious, butt that goat guy is a dolt. Hee hee
SnowyOwl Checks In
Posted by ibex7
SnowyOwl Checks In
Posted by ibex7
SnowyOwl Checks In
Posted by ibex7
Anticipation of Rain to End Drought
Jellyfish are no fun at all - Diana Nyad
Posted by ibex7
checking in
waving* More
Posted by bpcookie
Warning: Goat Flu Epidemic Coming
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7
Goat
Posted by bpcookie
Nauseous Nancy
Posted by Anon_122361
jaws-?
Where is all the coconuts?
Posted by jaws86
Coconut rededication
Posted by ddnos
jaws86
Any coconuts there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
Posted by jaws86
jaws86-joke
Posted by jaws86
jaws86-Mental Health month
I wonder if they have after Mental Health Month sales?
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
I guess that means I will have to hide my two coconuts.
Posted by jaws86
jaws86- hot flashes
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
No more.
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
No more.
Posted by jaws86
RN
I want be a Klingon RN
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
Coconut patch? I said I hade info about this community; I think I fit in THANKS.
Posted by jaws86
Use a TV slogan to describe a couple's sex life
Posted by melly2210
Is Everyone On Vacattion?
Is everyone on vacation. I've been in Orlando too long! Think I'd like to visit somewhere else now.
Posted by mercygive
Are the Coconuts All on Vacation?
Posted by ibex7

If you could, where would like to spend a winter vacation? Post if you'd like to explain why.
  • Orlando, Florida Theme Parks
  • Aspen, CO Snow Skiing
  • Mediteranean Sea Cruise (counts double)
  • Cancun Resort Week
  • Las Vegas, NV Shows and Gaming
Hot Tub Partee for Geo's Birthday at Cookies'
Posted by ibex7
What is with ....... ????
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!