i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

SnowyOwl Checks In
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
Posted by ibex7
SnowyOwl Checks In
Posted by ibex7
SnowyOwl Checks In
Posted by ibex7
Anticipation of Rain to End Drought
Jellyfish are no fun at all - Diana Nyad
Posted by ibex7
checking in
waving* More
Posted by bpcookie
Warning: Goat Flu Epidemic Coming
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7
Goat
Posted by bpcookie
Nauseous Nancy
Posted by Anon_122361
jaws-?
Where is all the coconuts?
Posted by jaws86
Coconut rededication
Posted by ddnos
jaws86
Any coconuts there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
Posted by jaws86
jaws86-joke
Posted by jaws86
jaws86-Mental Health month
I wonder if they have after Mental Health Month sales?
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
I guess that means I will have to hide my two coconuts.
Posted by jaws86
jaws86- hot flashes
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
No more.
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
No more.
Posted by jaws86
RN
I want be a Klingon RN
Posted by jaws86
jaws86
Coconut patch? I said I hade info about this community; I think I fit in THANKS.
Posted by jaws86
Use a TV slogan to describe a couple's sex life
Posted by melly2210
Is Everyone On Vacattion?
Is everyone on vacation. I've been in Orlando too long! Think I'd like to visit somewhere else now.
Posted by mercygive
Are the Coconuts All on Vacation?
Posted by ibex7

If you could, where would like to spend a winter vacation? Post if you'd like to explain why.
  • Orlando, Florida Theme Parks
  • Aspen, CO Snow Skiing
  • Mediteranean Sea Cruise (counts double)
  • Cancun Resort Week
  • Las Vegas, NV Shows and Gaming
Hot Tub Partee for Geo's Birthday at Cookies'
Posted by ibex7
What is with ....... ????
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo
COCONUTS: $1.98 a Piece
Posted by ibex7
MIDDLE FINGER
Posted by doxielover10
OVERLAP
Posted by doxielover10
Coconut invasion
Posted by ddnos
merry christmas
merry christmas to all my bestest pals in the world!!!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty

real useable smilies part 2

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!