i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

merry christmas
merry christmas to all my bestest pals in the world!!!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
Snowy says hi!
She misses all her buddies in the coconut patch.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo
I Wanna' Be A CocoNut
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7

Get ready to raid the pantry and fix a home-made treat. What is your favorite? Tell us about your fave recipe, too.
  • Brownies/ Fudge
  • Pie/ Turnovers
  • FruitcupsJello
  • Puddings
  • PopCorn/ Carmelcorn
NBC Airs New Horror Series, GRIMM
Posted by ibex7
More Horror Flick Choices
We're forgetting these are actual characters that scare the bejesus out of us like:More
Posted by ibex7

Who is the scariest character from horror movies?
  • Freddie
  • Chuckie
  • Predator
  • Queen from Alien
FOX's New American Horror Show
Posted by ibex7

What is your favorite spook show character of all time?
  • Frankenstein
  • Dracula
Nutty post for coconuts
Posted by ddnos
Paranormal Witness
Posted by bpcookie
slik_kitty
Posted by it_is_what_it_is
TAPS Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie
Stars & Stripes Forever
Posted by ibex7

What is your favorite way to spend the holiday?
  • Watching/lighting fireworks with family
  • Charcoaled or propaned non-vegetables
  • Same old veggies, like usual
  • Swimming, skiing, sports events, or other
  • A long afternoon nap to be awakened by aerial bombs after sunset
good moring
wamted to say hi
life has been derailed by mental illness. I'm a nu...
bbuuuwwwaahhhhaaaa
Posted by bpcookie
Remember our outrageous stories???
Posted by margaroo
party?
More
Posted by skypper
Floppy hat pic.
Posted by bpcookie
New Explorer Causing Confusion
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.  - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7
Longer Days = Better Moods
Posted by ibex7
good news!!!!
Posted by skypper
Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie
A Long Winter's Nap . . .
Posted by ibex7
!coconuts!
Posted by skypper
hey patchies!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
ummmm..
Hello????
Posted by snowyowl33
Sunning in the Patch..
Posted by snowyowl33
Horror movies
Posted by bpcookie
cutesies :D
More
Posted by skypper

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!