i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Are the Coconuts All on Vacation?
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7

If you could, where would like to spend a winter vacation? Post if you'd like to explain why.
  • Orlando, Florida Theme Parks
  • Aspen, CO Snow Skiing
  • Mediteranean Sea Cruise (counts double)
  • Cancun Resort Week
  • Las Vegas, NV Shows and Gaming
Hot Tub Partee for Geo's Birthday at Cookies'
Posted by ibex7
What is with ....... ????
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo
COCONUTS: $1.98 a Piece
Posted by ibex7
MIDDLE FINGER
Posted by doxielover10
OVERLAP
Posted by doxielover10
Coconut invasion
Posted by ddnos
merry christmas
merry christmas to all my bestest pals in the world!!!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
Snowy says hi!
She misses all her buddies in the coconut patch.
Posted by margaroo
I Wanna' Be A CocoNut
Posted by ibex7

Get ready to raid the pantry and fix a home-made treat. What is your favorite? Tell us about your fave recipe, too.
  • Brownies/ Fudge
  • Pie/ Turnovers
  • FruitcupsJello
  • Puddings
  • PopCorn/ Carmelcorn
NBC Airs New Horror Series, GRIMM
Posted by ibex7
More Horror Flick Choices
We're forgetting these are actual characters that scare the bejesus out of us like:More
Posted by ibex7

Who is the scariest character from horror movies?
  • Freddie
  • Chuckie
  • Predator
  • Queen from Alien
FOX's New American Horror Show
Posted by ibex7

What is your favorite spook show character of all time?
  • Frankenstein
  • Dracula
Nutty post for coconuts
Posted by ddnos
Paranormal Witness
Posted by bpcookie
slik_kitty
Posted by it_is_what_it_is
TAPS Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie
Stars & Stripes Forever
Posted by ibex7

What is your favorite way to spend the holiday?
  • Watching/lighting fireworks with family
  • Charcoaled or propaned non-vegetables
  • Same old veggies, like usual
  • Swimming, skiing, sports events, or other
  • A long afternoon nap to be awakened by aerial bombs after sunset
good moring
wamted to say hi
life has been derailed by mental illness. I'm a nu...
bbuuuwwwaahhhhaaaa
Posted by bpcookie
Remember our outrageous stories???
Posted by margaroo
Floppy hat pic.
Posted by bpcookie
New Explorer Causing Confusion
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.  - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7
Longer Days = Better Moods
Posted by ibex7
good news!!!!
Posted by skypper
Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie

real useable smilies part 4

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!