i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

TAPS Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie
Stars & Stripes Forever
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7

What is your favorite way to spend the holiday?
  • Watching/lighting fireworks with family
  • Charcoaled or propaned non-vegetables
  • Same old veggies, like usual
  • Swimming, skiing, sports events, or other
  • A long afternoon nap to be awakened by aerial bombs after sunset
good moring
wamted to say hi
life has been derailed by mental illness. I'm a nu...
bbuuuwwwaahhhhaaaa
Posted by bpcookie
Remember our outrageous stories???
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Posted by margaroo
Floppy hat pic.
Posted by bpcookie
New Explorer Causing Confusion
Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.  - Will Rogers
Posted by ibex7
Longer Days = Better Moods
Posted by ibex7
good news!!!!
Posted by skypper
Ghost Hunters
Posted by bpcookie
A Long Winter's Nap . . .
Posted by ibex7
!coconuts!
Posted by skypper
hey patchies!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
ummmm..
Hello????
Posted by snowyowl33
Sunning in the Patch..
Posted by snowyowl33
Horror movies
Posted by bpcookie
Wandering through...
Posted by snowyowl33
i'm baaaaaaaaaack
Posted by KatieS83
Slik
Posted by bpcookie
Okay, Cocopatchkins! Report for Duty
Posted by ibex7

What kind of activities would you like to see in the Coconut Patch this year?
  • More spoofin' n' grinnin'
  • More zoooomin'
  • More parties
  • More romance
  • Better health related stories
merry xmas everyone!!!!
had a great day today with my son playing a video game. i hope everyone else had a great day. hugs to all.
Posted by slik_kitty
hello to my fellow coo-coo-nuts!!!
wow i havent been in here cor a while...so sorry guys...hope everyone is well More
Posted by skypper
Reveille At the CocoPatch
Any complaint you have of a friend's attitude, should best be absorbed in the friendship.   -Unknown
Posted by ibex7
Goat?
Posted by snowyowl33
Kitty?
Posted by snowyowl33

real useable smilies part 2

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration