i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Kitty?
Posted by snowyowl33
Howling puppy
Posted by bpcookie
'Tis the Season to Be Jolly
Posted by ibex7
checking...
Posted by snowyowl33
Thanksgiving Eve Story
Success is not meeting the challenge of life's tragedies, it's remembering how to dance.  -Sammy Davis Jr.
Posted by ibex7
Big Changes!
Posted by KatieS83
boo!
Posted by snowyowl33
wow
all the boards are quiet. everyone must be out partying.
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
You tube video coming soon
Posted by melly2210
Ok...this is ticking me off
I cannot respond to posts but I can do new ones? What the heck and how do I get that fixed?
Posted by melly2210
I need a listening ear..
Posted by KatieS83
WHERE IS MY SNOWY?????
Posted by bpcookie
Attention Horror Movie Junkies
Posted by bpcookie
is anybody here?
where did everybody go?
Posted by slik_kitty
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie
Posted by KatieS83
A little rant. A little of this and a LOT of that
Posted by KatieS83
snowy's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think. he he he More
Posted by slik_kitty
I need men advice (never thought I'd say that agai...
Posted by melly2210
OH SNNNOOOOOWWWWWYYYYYYYY!!!!
Look at what I found! Hope you like it AND LASTLY BUT DEFINITIVELY NOT LEASTLY More
Posted by skypper
Text Message to All Coconuts
Posted by ibex7

Where do you plan to cast your vote in November 2nd Election? Remember, "It's your priveledge."
  • In a local Voting Precinct on Election Day
  • I vote by absentee ballot
  • I vote early at Polling Office
  • I mail my Ballot to the Election Office
  • I don't usually vote
yippeeeee!
Posted by skypper
Really bad B horror flicks
Posted by bpcookie
snowy where are you?
you didn't mean you were leaving for real did you? More
Posted by slik_kitty
snowy needs a pick me up
Posted by slik_kitty
Divorce trial over......
Posted by princessbellf
Facebook and their stupid games
Posted by KatieS83
Final divorce court over...checking in
Posted by princessbellf
MICHELLEEEEEEE!
where are you sistah? Are you doing ok, and when are we going to see you in the Patch? More
Posted by snowyowl33
where is everybody?
it's awfully lonely in here. More
Posted by slik_kitty
hummmph..
Posted by snowyowl33

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration