i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Wandering through...
Posted by snowyowl33
i'm baaaaaaaaaack
Posted by KatieS83
Slik
Posted by bpcookie
Okay, Cocopatchkins! Report for Duty
Posted by ibex7

What kind of activities would you like to see in the Coconut Patch this year?
  • More spoofin' n' grinnin'
  • More zoooomin'
  • More parties
  • More romance
  • Better health related stories
merry xmas everyone!!!!
had a great day today with my son playing a video game. i hope everyone else had a great day. hugs to all.
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright
Posted by slik_kitty
hello to my fellow coo-coo-nuts!!!
wow i havent been in here cor a while...so sorry guys...hope everyone is well More
Posted by skypper
Reveille At the CocoPatch
Any complaint you have of a friend's attitude, should best be absorbed in the friendship.   -Unknown
Posted by ibex7
Goat?
Posted by snowyowl33
Kitty?
Posted by snowyowl33
Kitty?
Posted by snowyowl33
Howling puppy
Posted by bpcookie
'Tis the Season to Be Jolly
Posted by ibex7
checking...
Posted by snowyowl33
Thanksgiving Eve Story
Success is not meeting the challenge of life's tragedies, it's remembering how to dance.  -Sammy Davis Jr.
Posted by ibex7
Big Changes!
Posted by KatieS83
boo!
Posted by snowyowl33
wow
all the boards are quiet. everyone must be out partying.
Posted by slik_kitty
You tube video coming soon
Posted by melly2210
Ok...this is ticking me off
I cannot respond to posts but I can do new ones? What the heck and how do I get that fixed?
Posted by melly2210
I need a listening ear..
Posted by KatieS83
WHERE IS MY SNOWY?????
Posted by bpcookie
Attention Horror Movie Junkies
Posted by bpcookie
is anybody here?
where did everybody go?
Posted by slik_kitty
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie
Posted by KatieS83
A little rant. A little of this and a LOT of that
Posted by KatieS83
snowy's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think. he he he More
Posted by slik_kitty
I need men advice (never thought I'd say that agai...
Posted by melly2210
OH SNNNOOOOOWWWWWYYYYYYYY!!!!
Look at what I found! Hope you like it AND LASTLY BUT DEFINITIVELY NOT LEASTLY More
Posted by skypper
Text Message to All Coconuts
Posted by ibex7

Where do you plan to cast your vote in November 2nd Election? Remember, "It's your priveledge."
  • In a local Voting Precinct on Election Day
  • I vote by absentee ballot
  • I vote early at Polling Office
  • I mail my Ballot to the Election Office
  • I don't usually vote

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!