Balloon Sinuplasty questions
Posted by njneb
swollen uvula and tonsils not sick?
Posted by smexxii69
Muffled hearing and ringing after indoor shooting ...
Posted by dnkallday
crackling and popping in ear. Feels like something...
Posted by buggingout
Twitching/fluttering in ear followed by vertigo an...
Posted by 123ginab
Cold or hay fever
Posted by tguna
Debrox Clogged Ear
help with bad rash so ce tubes in ear
Can you get a rash from tubes in your ears that are like welts all over your body
Posted by teddybear1163
Maxillary Sinus Cyst
Posted by mommymcgoo
Ear Tube Difficulty
Posted by mel41
earache

how can i stop the earache before it starts
  • garlic in a cotton ball
  • or baby oil 3-4 drops
earache

• garlic in a cotton ball
  • or baby oil 3-4 drops
maximallary cyst
Posted by dylanperry
Arm/ hand tingling
Posted by jfinch320
Ruptured Eardrum affecting both ears?
Posted by rach3l_k
Caribbean med student with mucocele, need advice

Should I go through surgery to have my mucocele removed now while I'm studying in the Caribbean or should I wait 4 months until I go back to the US?
  • Remove it now on the island
  • Remove it in 4 months in the US
  • Remove it in the US during a weekend flight home
  • Do not remove it
  • Other
long term effects on balloon sinuplasty surgery.
One week post endoscopy and still problems
Posted by mexigrl64
nail sized bump on neck left side
Posted by smexxii69
Perforated eardrum
Posted by teenager18

I got into a fight and i got slapped on my left ear for 4 times very hardly, now i hear things strangely, i cannot hear in the inner part of my ear as i did, before, just wanted to know that , will it heal or will it be permanent ?? What would be the reasons?? I amjustooscared:(
  • Will it be healed or its permanent ,is there any cure ?
  • Is there any cure?
  • Will it be for lifetime?
Tonsil and lymph node always swollen
Posted by pennyln
Tinnitus 3 weeks after gun range - 27 year old mal...
Posted by markb2
Water in ear with a perforated eardrum - still blo...
Posted by devoidzer0
Mucus behind ear
Posted by sunshinekerene
SUDDEN DIZZINESS WITH BUZZING IN HEAD
Posted by dhm330
Bad looking throat
Right ear rim burning
Posted by medicduck
Headphones ear problem
Monitor a Fever From Your Phone?
Posted by atti_editor
Daughter and her sore throat

Your Home Black BagExpert

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu