Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/ear-nose-throat/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

8 years suffering tensor tympani/stapedius
    Posted by Krystal70
    Itching and draining ears
    Posted by unitbaby1275
    Middle Ear Tumor
    Posted by Cajunmom71
    White patches on posterior wall of oropharynx
    Posted by peppe271
    Ringing in the ears
    Posted by zanialewis
    Pain after Ear suction
    Posted by Kleine
    vibrations in ears
    Posted by honeybee24
    Pain and Crackling in left ear
    Posted by Jennifer62106
    Ear infection
    Ear aches and not eatting
    Posted by bear1106
    hiv scared to death
    Sinus infection going on 3 weeks
    Alcohol and Vinegar solution for ears
    Yellow liquid from nose
    Posted by reginapanergo1
    Chronic Ear Discomfort When Temperatures Change
    Posted by SirenSighing
    Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
    Posted by faile486
    Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
    Posted by faile486
    Opinions?
    Posted by Paula2855
    Aspergillus Niger
    Posted by cevans123
    coughing fit then one sneeze
    Posted by melodyjones
    Strange sensation on side of my throat
    Are these Uvula Papillomas? Possible Cancer?
    Posted by Romeo166
    Swallowing Problems
    Posted by sgarttexan
    Causes and treatment for lump behind ear
    Posted by joycee_bastain
    Sinus infection that won't go away!
    Posted by AlyM725
    Asymmetrical Tonsils
    weird noise in head
    weird noise in head

Help me some one please i need help with my son

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu