Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

pulsatile tinnitus
    Posted by tenderloinus
    Sore throat 8 days after endoscopy
    Posted by Pvoice
    how to do the Endoscopy treatment?
    Posted by anjienut
    Ear, Nose & Throat community
    HOW DO I FIX???
    Posted by MOTHER922
    Sore throat for almost 9 weeks post flu
    Posted by Adibeti12
    Severe Sinus infection,now moved to chest???
    Posted by AnthonyC508
    Non retraced ear drum, Ear feels full, Dizzy, Can'...
    Posted by earmarc
    Periodic outer ear pain in Tragus
    Echo in my ear whilst hearing high pitched noises
    Posted by Jirtak
    Ear echoing
    Posted by Elliniki
    Follow up
    Posted by TheTacoMonster

What is your status if you have or had this problem long enough to contact a medical professional. If you have been helped, please elaborate for us all.
    • I developed this problem after a loud external noise
    • I developed this problem after an ear cleaning
    • I found a medical specialist who aleaviated my problem.
    • I found other ideas that helped me.
    Sinus infection with no symptoms
    Posted by ColeU95
    Crackling noise in ear
    Tinnitus after tympanoplasty surgery
    Posted by amishah11
    Clogged ears and head pressure
    Posted by amyloukat44
    Hearing loss
    Flue vaccine
    Any problem in accidentally getting flu vaccine twice in less than a month- age 25-35
    Why does my ear hurt after running?
    Hearing loss after shooting one roundwith ear plug...
    Posted by Infern0
    strained neck and throat
    Posted by amber6110
    What can I eat after Endocopy
    Posted by LAA728
    swollen jowl affecting ear
    Posted by belinda71
    inner ear vibration
    Posted by healthy_x
    Adult ear problems
    Posted by Arkham84

Drugs and reactions

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu