Legally our WebMD health professionals are not allowed to diagnose anyone over the internet -- and it's just not possible to be diagnosed without seeing a health professional in person.
But that doesn't mean that you cannot get support from our community messsage boards as many community members can related to you and they can share their experiences dealing with migraines, depression, and chronic pain problems.
1. Click My Exchange Profile. (left sidebar) or My Account (top right corner)
2. The click Change my picture (If you chose “My Exchange Profile”) or Click Edit next to profile picture. (If you chose to upload using "My Account")
3. Click Select Image.
4. Then browse on your computer for the file you want to use.
5. Click Upload.
6. It then will give you the option to crop or to use a portion of a larger picture if you want.
7. Use your mouse to move the gray overlay over the part of the picture you want to use. The darker squares at the corners of the dotted lines can be moved to stretch or shrink the portion of the picture you want to use.
8. Click Save.
9. You will return to either your my Exchange Profile page or your my Account page-depending on where you started. On that page you should see your new photo.
10. Note: It will take four to 24 hours for your photo to change next to your posts in the exchanges.View Thread