This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

Cheaters
Posted by prettylove246
No sexual relationship in a marriage

What can I do to regain her love n trust
  • Trauma before marriage
  • No romance
  • Cheating on wife before marriage
Marital sex advice
Posted by messeduphere
Husband of 40 yrs visiting prostitutes
Posted by judy1954

My loving husband admitted to have been having unprotected sex with prostitutes for the past 7 yrs. we have been married for 40 yrs. he tells me how he loves me, that I am beautiful and he loves our love making. Why would he do this? We have 4 stunning grown up children.
  • Could it be boredom after retiring, he was a general?
  • Was it pure lust.
Can a marriage be saved?
My boyfriend likes to look at muscular women
39 years together but....
Posted by condor221
I lost my sex drive!
Understanding Cheating
Dating a Man Who Lives and Depends on His Ex Wife
Posted by celticlover

What do I do?
  • Do I say goodbye and end the relationship?
  • Do I give him an ultimatum?
  • Do I run screaming to the nearest psychiatric hospital?
  • Do I accept things, and keep quiet internalizing my feelings?
  • Or forget about it and watch sappy romance comedies?
Whirlwind
Am I in the wrong?
Posted by Anon_169321
my husbands sex drive
Posted by maleekson
Wife was adultrous many years ago- Need advise on ...

Get on with your life.

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!