This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

continue marriage or?
wife in a care facility
Posted by movieguy1
Can't keep erection during sex!!!!
i'm with a trangender male to female
Boyfriend has ED and Phimosis, wont get help!
What Do I Do?
Posted by celticlover
Help coping with husband's ED
Posted by 10764
Any advice?
Posted by mommab89
Stay at Home Mom

Am I less equal to my husband because I'm a stay at home mom? Does he get to opt out of hands on parenting because he works?
  • Yes, less equal, yes he can opt out
  • No, equal, should be hands on parent as well
  • We should establish clear roles/expectations
  • Just let it go, it's not worth the fight, it's a man thing
  • Fight until it's resolved in one way or another
Cheaters
Posted by prettylove246
No sexual relationship in a marriage

What can I do to regain her love n trust
  • Trauma before marriage
  • No romance
  • Cheating on wife before marriage
Marital sex advice
Posted by messeduphere
Husband of 40 yrs visiting prostitutes
Posted by judy1954

My loving husband admitted to have been having unprotected sex with prostitutes for the past 7 yrs. we have been married for 40 yrs. he tells me how he loves me, that I am beautiful and he loves our love making. Why would he do this? We have 4 stunning grown up children.
  • Could it be boredom after retiring, he was a general?
  • Was it pure lust.

I have been with my husband for 11 years (married only 1).

Books for relationships/love

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!