This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

Wife has low sex drive. says she needs more size
Posted by buckeye45680

For women only: What role does size play in importance to your satisfaction?
  • It's Everything
  • It's very important
  • Somewhat important
  • Don't care
My boyfriend's thing is always sore
dis satisfied
Posted by shyone198778
My wife's sex drive is zero ever since we had twin...
No sex

What should I do?
  • Take him to the Doctor?
  • Talk to him again?
I need help, when the trust is broken
Posted by stemnena
HEAVENLY MOMENTS, Aging but still mutually pleasur...
Posted by gringofeliz

Still orgastic?
  • yes
  • no
  • solo
  • with partner
Marriage Problems
Posted by songbird177
Middle-Age Blues??
Posted by sweetytweet
Suspicion of Drug use. How to deal?
babys babys everywhere
Posted by anonymous
Neuropathy
Posted by Anon_158719
scared straight and crossing my fingers
Posted by stevesmw
Genital Herpes
Genital Herpes
Problems agreeing on vacation
Posted by queston
Found out husband cheat
Posted by 13sam13sam
What's your opinion, rough patch or cheating?
Posted by Anon_596
What are some hints that a man is hiding bisexuali...
Posted by mbeetlebug
Posted by mbeetlebug
Divorcing and I need Advice
Posted by AdvicePlease
Wife does not desire me / divorce?
How do I cope with husbands wandering eyes?
Posted by depressedone13

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!