Skip to content


This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.


Sort by:
Can't keep erection during sex!!!!
Hello all, this is my first time ever reaching out for help from strangers but I feel at times I have no one...More
Posted by An_259979
i'm with a trangender male to female
who keep sex from me plus we both have a std herps. what to do? we do have it so times but so fast 5 mintues...More
Posted by An_259810
Boyfriend has ED and Phimosis, wont get help!
Hi everyone, I'm with my boyfriend nearly 5 years and love him to pieces! But this is killing our...More
Posted by An_259675
What Do I Do?
Recently, within the past couple of weeks I have found some interesting things in my boyfriends receipts...More
Posted by celticlover
Help coping with husband's ED
I have been looking for help in coping with my husband's ED. I have searched the internet and I have only found...More
Posted by 10764
Any advice?
My SO and I are currently TTC. We have sex all through my cycle not limiting ourselves to just when its...More
Posted by mommab89
Stay at Home Mom
My husband works and earns almost all of the income. Due to daycare costs and personal choice, we have...More
Posted by An_257151

Take the Poll

Am I less equal to my husband because I'm a stay at home mom? Does he get to opt out of hands on parenting because he works?
  • Yes, less equal, yes he can opt out
  • No, equal, should be hands on parent as well
  • We should establish clear roles/expectations
  • Just let it go, it's not worth the fight, it's a man thing
  • Fight until it's resolved in one way or another
View Poll Results
Ok so me n my boyfriend been together for 18 years we have 4 kids when I was pregnant with my 3rd son he...More
Posted by prettylove246
No sexual relationship in a marriage
My wife doesn't feel good having sex with me, she has a trauma from the abortion we had years ago when we...More
Posted by An_258554

Take the Poll

What can I do to regain her love n trust
  • Trauma before marriage
  • No romance
  • Cheating on wife before marriage
View Poll Results
Marital sex advice
I am almost 50, married to the same woman or 25 years. We have had our problems, but overall marriage has...More
Posted by messeduphere
Husband of 40 yrs visiting prostitutes
Posted by judy1954

Take the Poll

My loving husband admitted to have been having unprotected sex with prostitutes for the past 7 yrs. we have been married for 40 yrs. he tells me how he loves me, that I am beautiful and he loves our love making. Why would he do this? We have 4 stunning grown up children.
  • Could it be boredom after retiring, he was a general?
  • Was it pure lust.
View Poll Results
Can a marriage be saved?
My husband of 20 years just had an affair. Is it even worth it to try to save our marriage? Have other people...More
Posted by An_258029
My boyfriend likes to look at muscular women
My boyfriend and I (27F & 28M) have been together for two years. In the past six months or so, as we have...More
Posted by An_258002
39 years together but....
I've been with my male partner for 39 years, married him almost 6 years ago and have been very happy. Our...More
Posted by condor221
I lost my sex drive!
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years. Before we even met, I was a nympho - I was craving...More
Posted by An_257835
Understanding Cheating
Hi Everyone! As a child of a family with cheating spouses, I understand the strife that it causes the whole...More
Posted by An_257745

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my husband for 11 years (married only 1).

Helpful Tips

How to change my story
I went to my community profile and it would let me edit my picture and signature but would not let me change my story. I had just realized ... More
Was this Helpful?
135 of 144 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.