This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

Marital sex advice
Posted by messeduphere
Husband of 40 yrs visiting prostitutes
Posted by judy1954

My loving husband admitted to have been having unprotected sex with prostitutes for the past 7 yrs. we have been married for 40 yrs. he tells me how he loves me, that I am beautiful and he loves our love making. Why would he do this? We have 4 stunning grown up children.
  • Could it be boredom after retiring, he was a general?
  • Was it pure lust.
Can a marriage be saved?
My boyfriend likes to look at muscular women
39 years together but....
Posted by condor221
I lost my sex drive!
Understanding Cheating
Dating a Man Who Lives and Depends on His Ex Wife
Posted by celticlover

What do I do?
  • Do I say goodbye and end the relationship?
  • Do I give him an ultimatum?
  • Do I run screaming to the nearest psychiatric hospital?
  • Do I accept things, and keep quiet internalizing my feelings?
  • Or forget about it and watch sappy romance comedies?
Whirlwind
Am I in the wrong?
Posted by Anon_169321
my husbands sex drive
Posted by maleekson
Wife was adultrous many years ago- Need advise on ...
my sex drive is on the wane
Posted by gentle1954

do u like sex even if u r aged?
  • would u try to have libido up to 70 over?
  • is sex very important part of ur life?
Dealing with my husband getting another woman preg...
Posted by gandj2014
Any other Viagra wives out there?
Posted by emandlo
Feeling guilt of dating my ex husbands friend secr...
The act isn't enough, he wants me to love it

Books for relationships/love

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!