This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

Couples retirement planning?
Posted by Anon_596

With SSI liquidating, the economy, and age of the couple what would you suggest or what would you do?
  • Pay off the 1 vehicle loan only
  • Pay off the 1 vehicle loan
Coccaine in the Workplace
Posted by maria562
Facing 3rd Separation
Posted by MellyGal20
The OW
Coping with DH Gone
Posted by tlkittycat1968
Big Changes...
Posted by 3point14
What to do about my husband's curiosity?
Posted by Bella324
Fetishes
discussions
just a shout out just joined,
Marriage counseling begins
Posted by nph106
I have been married for 8 months and my husband wa...
Dealing with divorce...
Posted by displaced83
This might sound crazy but....
Posted by displaced83
New Here- Can You Ever Recover From An Affair?
Posted by HighTide_64
Daughter dating my "best" friend?
Posted by GuardSquealer
Newly married and in need of advice
Posted by Gunner88
Casual Dating to more
In need of advice...
Posted by displaced83
Therapy
Posted by stevesmw
Verbal abuse
New Boyfriend still Married. Soon to be ex- wife w...
Posted by Tammie1976

Is it safe to date before divorce is final ? Soon to be ex-wife always messaging wanting him back. He continues to communicate with her. Scared he is not being honest with me or with himself.Because he replies. Tells me he is not going back. He seems distant.
  • Ask him to stop replying.
  • Stop dating until divorced.
  • Talk and give him time to himself.
Posted by Tammie1976

• Ask him to stop replying.
  • Stop dating until divorced.
  • Talk and give him time to himself.
I had to vent, can I also get advice?
Posted by theorie

Do you guys get where I'm coming from here?
  • Not really
  • Mostly
  • Completely
  • You're insane for considering allowing it
  • It's a fun idea in theory, but it'll never work long-term
New Month
Posted by nph106
Round Two
Posted by nph106
I'm at a loss
Posted by UnSeen
Inlaws cant respect our decision about our baby
Posted by newmom47
Does therapy help for addiction?
Sister in law and brother driving me crazy need ad...
Posted by Anon_136372

Laugh real hard,and enjoy you life. Cause if you blink you will miss it.SMOOCHES!!!

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration