This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

I'm at a loss
Posted by UnSeen
Inlaws cant respect our decision about our baby
Posted by newmom47
Does therapy help for addiction?
Sister in law and brother driving me crazy need ad...
Posted by Anon_136372
What a day!
Posted by nph106
Big day tomorrow
Posted by nph106
Would love some relationship advice
Posted by Anon_233937
Relationship/Breaking up help
Posted by rwebb27
Good days, bad days
Posted by nph106
I'm new here - I need some advice!!
Posted by Anon_1226
discovering my husbands affair
Posted by nph106
Ex wife boundary issues - pretty interesting- and ...
How does one focus on themselves?
Posted by Vaughn2885
Pi?
Posted by GuardSquealer
In desperate need of advice
End of a marriage?
Moved in with new husband that has disabled young ...
Posted by booboo53
How Do I Convince My Wife it's OK for Me to Take C...
Posted by Ringo1968
New years confession now until 1/2/2013
Posted by GuardSquealer
Frustrated - No Sex
What does it take to get feedback on here
I have been posting for a while and get no feedback really struggling with depression.
Posted by cwgirl8461
Emotional Abuse
Posted by cwgirl8461
boyfriend of 12 years or roommate?
Steph
It's good to see you back again! How are you doing?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
Posted by fcl
I married his family!!
Posted by cm1706
post affair traumatic syndrome
Posted by troubled31
Stuck at a stop sign
Posted by G33kGrl

What do you think I should do?
  • Stay and work things out
  • Separate temporarily till things change
  • Leave permanently
What would it even be called?

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration