This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.

What a day!
Posted by nph106
Big day tomorrow
Posted by nph106
Would love some relationship advice
Posted by Anon_233937
Relationship/Breaking up help
Posted by rwebb27
Good days, bad days
Posted by nph106
I'm new here - I need some advice!!
Posted by Anon_1226
discovering my husbands affair
Posted by nph106
Ex wife boundary issues - pretty interesting- and ...
How does one focus on themselves?
Posted by Vaughn2885
Pi?
Posted by GuardSquealer
In desperate need of advice
End of a marriage?
Moved in with new husband that has disabled young ...
Posted by booboo53
How Do I Convince My Wife it's OK for Me to Take C...
Posted by Ringo1968
New years confession now until 1/2/2013
Posted by GuardSquealer
Frustrated - No Sex
What does it take to get feedback on here
I have been posting for a while and get no feedback really struggling with depression.
Posted by cwgirl8461
Emotional Abuse
Posted by cwgirl8461
boyfriend of 12 years or roommate?
Steph
It's good to see you back again! How are you doing?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
Posted by fcl
I married his family!!
Posted by cm1706
post affair traumatic syndrome
Posted by troubled31
Stuck at a stop sign
Posted by G33kGrl

What do you think I should do?
  • Stay and work things out
  • Separate temporarily till things change
  • Leave permanently
What would it even be called?
probly just me right?
Posted by grimrider
lack of sex drive
Posted by booboo46
insecure about his estranged wife
Posted by ailurophile79
Confused and looking for support
Posted by missconfused

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration