HAPPY EASTER!!
Have a blessed and eggstatic Easter Sunday, folks! More
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave
Posted by davedsel2
Need advice
Posted by Anon_54391
blood sample for blood glucose testing
Is it ok to squeeze the finger tip to get more blood for bg testing?
Posted by fekak
Type 2 Diabetes & Honey
Posted by bankerwoman
blood in injection pen after injection
Posted by nakhlah
question on metformin
Posted by vids20in
Off to "Health Camp"
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!
Posted by flutetooter
diabetes and Cold Meds
Weight Loss Surgery
Posted by Anon_148669
Snacks
Is it better to have a fast carb for a snack or a complex- also how much?
Posted by barb10562
Progress...finally
Posted by liladieni
Humilin R500
Posted by Scott2278
Lantus and exercise
Posted by sssaml
high sugar level
Posted by ettam
High Insulin Level-
My 21 year old daughter had blood work performed recently and has high insulin levels. What does this mean.

My 21 year old daughter had blood work performed recently and has high insulin levels. What does this mean
  • High Insulin Levels
  • Pre diabetes
dry mouth at night
foot, under, type 2 diadetes
Hello, Under my feet burns, I have type 2 diabetes. Can you help with a remedy?
Posted by trinidadandtobago
diabetic
Posted by iwannalivelife
Why does oatmeal raise my blood sugar?
Posted by jupiter21
Just found out I have Diabetes...
Posted by rosemaryxx
A question for the dietitians if I may
May the Blessings of the Lord be with you always. If you want to know more about me press on my picture. Debbie
Posted by debs_bears
Weight loss surgery
Posted by Anon_475
Old Posts
Posted by linda_yarbrough
Dietitan Must Walk the Talk!!
Posted by diet_boy1
Combination of Ailments
Posted by flutetooter
Cellulitis getting worse or better?
Posted by spharo
Wierd results
diabetes at night

Featuring Experts

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration