Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

probiotic and diabetes
    Can I take a probiotic if I have diabetes
    probiotic and diabetes
    Is sweating a sign of high blood sugar or low?
    Posted by 1146alpha
    Insulin and shot reaction
    Posted by MrVal
    Is diabetes type 2, is curable ??: can we stop the...
    Posted by RajuNagapuri
    Weight Loss, Inflammation & Type 2 Diabetes
    Posted by brunosbud
    Type 2 Diabetes, Do I have it ?????
    Posted by KatBee1990
    Non diabetic glucose of 114
    Good bedtime snack?
    Posted by beecee554
    Impact of high levels of stress and diabetes
    Posted by asil2016
    Diabetes and Mental Health
    Posted by SilentKnight3692
    High-intensity exercise, ketones, and blood sugar ...
    Posted by asil2016
    Unable to get diabetes numbers lowered
    New diagnosed prediabetic, now what?
    Posted by jamesindiana
    am spike
    why is my blood sugar high(140) on waking?
    Type 2 Diabetes is Avoidable and Curable
    Posted by brunosbud
    Metformin and back pain?
    Posted by Shertalk
    Diabetes Rehab center
    Diabetes and Shakes with fruit
    skipping breakfast with diabetes
    Posted by indep42
    Type 2 Diabetes and Oral Medication Intolerance
    Diabetes & my test reports
    Pet glucose monitor system
    Low sugar in the mornings
    Posted by lara6262

I am type 2 diabetic, and check sugar 3 times daily. I keep it relatively safe during the day through diet, and insulin. I take Victoza at night before bed .4 units. Lately my morning sugar levels have been very low, and I have to eat something of course. Mike
    • what is this for?
    • And this?
    Metformin Safer for Heart Than Other Type 2 Drugs
    Posted by atti_editor
    diabetes and reflexology
    I have type 2 diabetes with some foot neuropathy. Would reflexology be good for me?
    RE: Diabetes range
    Posted by william5401

Diabetes range
    • Range: Good, bad, or middle of the road
    • 70 - 199 mg/dL. What classifies above 200 mg/dL
    Excessive Thirst?
    Posted by KayleD

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD