Skip to content
My Story:
There is no story for this user right now.

Latest Activity

Filter by:
Includes Expert Content
xrcise from a wheelchair.
I have a question, I am In a wheelchair 80% of the time, the other 20% of the time I am In...More
Posted by Dawn1959