Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
    Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
    Food and Recipes Center
    Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    Food & Cooking Community

59 Years Young - What Happened to my Waist???
    Posted by sibenjam
    I want to be healthy!
    Getting Started
    Starting this journey!
    Posted by ashrobfit
    I keep going
    Posted by newljx
    attempts
    Weight Lose Supplement
    Posted by klhklaxkl
    Weight Lose Supplement
    Posted by klhklaxkl
    Hi - New Here
    Posted by Hulahoop524
    Solution For All Stomach Problem
    Posted by robertmene

Solution For All Stomach Problem
    • Sliming Trick and Ideas
    • Get Slim Figure
    Trying
    Hello. How do I motivate myself to lose the weight? How many times should I go to the gym?
    Posted by iminit2winit
    Trying
    Posted by iminit2winit
    Get Internal Energy Maker
    Posted by jonathanmeyer

Get Highest Energy Makers
    • High level testosterone Boost
    • My Muscle Secret
    2 weeks into lifestyle changes
    Lost 7.6 pounds in first 2 weeks. A lot more then I expected. Hoping for 1-2 pounds a week. Will keep the course.
    Posted by newljx
    Longer Sustained Enery And Stamina
    Posted by savas

health review
    • Fitness Store
    • health club
    Maximum, FAST Fat Loss

Has anyone heard of this? CLICK HERE
    Weight lose Supplement
    Posted by xzcvxcv
    Weight lose Supplement
    Posted by zcxcvxcv
    Weight lose Supplement
    Posted by zcxcvxcv
    How to lose weight fast.
    over 55
    Bring it on!
    Posted by KBo113
    weight loss
    Weight lose Supplement
    Posted by sjkfdkf
    How do I get started losing weight?
    Posted by tamraover50
    Weight lose supplement
    Posted by zxcka
    Weight lose supplement
    Posted by oookd
    Weight lose supplement
    Posted by jjhsd

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.