Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
    Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
    Food and Recipes Center
    Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    Food & Cooking Community

Topiramate vs Topamax
    Posted by gwenec3636
    Are these drops safe to use?
    Posted by AngelaG3344

How safer to use?
    • Recommende
    • Neutral
    • Not Recommended
    Did anyone tried this? HELP!
    Posted by ryanbrowning115
    Whole 30 Diet Program
    Posted by BennyBSlim
    Whole 30 Diet Program
    Posted by BennyBSlim
    Best Weight Loss Supplements For Women
    Seems I came in the right day, frustrating too
    Posted by cindigal
    feeling frustated
    Posted by lissmeanstrouble
    Easy and Fast Weight Loss Tips
    Posted by stanelyweaver

5 Easy Recommendations