Rainbow Challenge Wednesday April 23 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
The journey
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson
Posted by totallywiggedout
Wondering
Posted by cadutchgirl
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday April 22 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Needing major support!
Posted by blueeyesvh
Good Quote
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
New here
Posted by cadutchgirl
Rainbow Challenge Monday April 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Easter Sunday rainbow April 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge SaturdayApril 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday April 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday April17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday April 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
First psychiatry session happened… today!
Posted by californiakayla
Reboot, continued
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday aPRIL 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
A quick hello
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby
Posted by ladylavender
Newbie: 344.8 starting point. Hello there!
Posted by californiakayla
something more to think about
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday April 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
trying new things
Posted by findingtheway
7 things to give up
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday April 13 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
No will power
Man how can I stop these uncontrollable cravings
Posted by getsum
Newbie
Posted by tbird88
Rainbow Challenge Saturday April 12 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
DAILY POST, Friday, April, 11th
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
Posted by mog1026
Back to my old habits due to relationship with sel...
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
Posted by justmejust
Breakfast of champions end to. Use this one
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
END OF BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS...5:10
I keep trying to type in this challenge and it won't let me .... let me try an ipadMore

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210

Diet Club Newcomer Tips

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration