What's on your plate today? Chronic Pain Coping S...
The war on fat is a hard battle, best to be won by taking one hill at a time.

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday October 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
Late Plate Monday, How much NOT to eat

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Monday October 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Detox or Not?

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Sunday October 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday October 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Having a difficult time
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 244.1
Posted by parakeet210
What's on your Plate today? Skipping meals

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Friday October 17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday October 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Where is every one to much pink on this blog
CW 200 SW 224 GW 150
Posted by mefirstforever
article on what not to do when trying to remove we...
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday October 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Hello Everyone
Posted by wdgray87
Rainbow Tuesday October 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
First morning eating a real breakfast...
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 195.6 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
Good article on processed foods
http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/13472-processed-food-sick-and-fat.htmll/?c=sfm More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your plate today? Too much?

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Monday October 13 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate Today? Hidden Allergens

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Sunday October 12 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Bulking up and Freezin...

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Saturday Octoberl 11 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday October 10 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your plate today? Prescribing Health

Posted by totallywiggedout
Thursday, FULL PLATE, What's on your plate today?

Posted by totallywiggedout
serious problem !! please help me :'(
Rainbow Challenge Thursday October 9 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? It's all about YOU

Posted by totallywiggedout

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back