Rainbow Challenge Friday July 25 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
It's My Birthday!
Starting out at 310 lbs-Bariatric Gastric-Bypass 04/24/2013-And then the follow-up. Fingers are not crossed, because this doesn't have to do with luck... it has to do with ME, and I am Pink.
Posted by pinkisnancy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday July 24 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday July 23 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday June 22 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday July 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday July 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday July 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday July 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday July 17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday July 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday July 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Hi all
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6
Posted by parakeet210
Biggest WINNER Grand Finale 07/14/2014
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
Working On It
Posted by blixieotter
Rainbow Monday July 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Black hole
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby
Posted by ladylavender
Rainbow Challenge Sunday July 13 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
article about how stress is killing us
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/05/stress-effects.aspx More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday July 12 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Update
Posted by pinkisnancy
Rainbow Challenge Friday July 10 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
about goals
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday July 10 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday July 9 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday July 8 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
New thing: chickpea flour!
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Posted by rohvannyn
Biggest Winner HOME STRETCH 7/7/14
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Posted by rohvannyn
somthing to ponder
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday July 7 2014
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy

Working Out