Rainbow Challenge Wednesday April 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
First psychiatry session happened… today!
Posted by californiakayla
Reboot, continued
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday aPRIL 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
A quick hello
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby
Posted by ladylavender
Newbie: 344.8 starting point. Hello there!
Posted by californiakayla
something more to think about
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday April 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
trying new things
Posted by findingtheway
7 things to give up
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday April 13 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
No will power
Man how can I stop these uncontrollable cravings
Posted by getsum
Newbie
Posted by tbird88
Rainbow Challenge Saturday April 12 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
DAILY POST, Friday, April, 11th
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
Posted by mog1026
Back to my old habits due to relationship with sel...
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
Posted by justmejust
Breakfast of champions end to. Use this one
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
END OF BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS...5:10
I keep trying to type in this challenge and it won't let me .... let me try an ipadMore

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
noob...
Posted by calypso2632
2 words to stop cravings
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS FINAL CHALLENGE April 10 Th...

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
New.
Posted by shalak14
SODA! My personal non-expert solution to the crac...
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
Posted by mog1026
need help
please give me easy chart for dieting.including (Rice,Meet and vegetable)
trouble with exercise
Laughing, loving, dancing with the Fae!

Starting weight 328.6 Goal weight 145. Current weight 321.6
Posted by fairyguidemother
Where is our Rainbow? Wednesday? April 9 - JUDY??
I miss our Rainbow. Will look for another web site.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -187; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.
Posted by ausgram
BIG WAVES

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
THE WOMAN CHAMPIONS...

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8
Posted by parakeet210
LIFE

-Abby
Posted by ladylavender
NEWBIE

cinnamon

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration