Day 4.... Still going strong
Posted by mrjotto
Help me to lose weight
how to lose 50 pounds i need help after my baby i gained 50 pounds just want to get rid of it More
Posted by infoempire

• how to lose 50 pounds
  • how to lose weight
  • Vegetarian diet chart
Help me to lose weight
hi i need help to lose 50 pounds i gained after my pregnancy and i am vegetarian person .please help
Posted by infoempire
Rainbow Challenge
Posted by tammybehan
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 26 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
Day 3
Posted by mrjotto
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday June 25 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Happy Birthday Roh!
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with health and happiness! XOXOX MichelleMore
Posted by bigred53
Day 2
Posted by mrjotto
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday June 24 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Biggest WINNER June 23 Check In
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
I need HELP!
Posted by mrjotto
New to Forum - best eating plan?
Posted by mrjotto
Help
Rainbow Challenge Monday June 23 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What has worked for those who have lost weight
need help finding out what works or is good More
Posted by deshone1
Rainbow Challenge the real Sunday June 22 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
New to the discussion
Posted by rayve
Rainbow Challenge Sunday June 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
really great thoughts so you may get something h...
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
so hard
Posted by jduran40
Rainbow Challenge Friday June 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
How would you take care of a 7 year old??
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0
Posted by parakeet210
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday June 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday June 17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Biggest WINNER 6/16/2014
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Challenge Monday June 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
new member to the community
Posted by caprie50
Chicken Enchalad soup
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back