Rainbow Challenge Tuesday October 28 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? The Hungry Horrors
Happy Anniversary to Judy and her Hubby, Sunday Oct 27 52years and goin strong.. Woot!

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Posted by totallywiggedout
article on what foods to avoid and why
http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Foods-Nutritionists-Wont-Eat-35991549 Hugs Judy More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday October 27 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Your Sunday Plate, The Malnourished Obese

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Sunday October 26 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Leave a bit to be Desi...

Posted by totallywiggedout
need to lose 90 pounds
Hi everyone. I'm just starting my journey of losing 90 pounds, joined this club looking for support.
Posted by curvymom
Rainbow Challenge Saturday Octoberl 25 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Personalizaton of Die...
The war on fat is a hard battle, best to be won by taking one hill at a time.

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Friday October 24 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Kim- not a poll!!
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 244.1
Posted by parakeet210
What's on your Plate today? Weight in Flux

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Thursday October 23 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your plate today? Midnight Munchies

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday October 22 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your plate today? Chronic Pain Coping S...

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday October 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Late Plate Monday, How much NOT to eat

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Monday October 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Detox or Not?

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Sunday October 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday October 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Having a difficult time

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 244.1
Posted by parakeet210
What's on your Plate today? Skipping meals

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Friday October 17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday October 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Where is every one to much pink on this blog
CW 200 SW 224 GW 150
Posted by mefirstforever
article on what not to do when trying to remove we...
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday October 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner