Rainbow Challenge Monday July 7 2014
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday July 6 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
something fun
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday July 5 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challange, July 4, 2014- Friday
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.
Posted by ausgram
Rainbow Challenge Monday July 4 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
I'm back
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
Posted by justmejust
this Photo says something important
More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
10 foods to help you remove belly fat
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday July 3 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
aus
YAY you at least have beets! Congrats on weight tooMore
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6
Posted by parakeet210
aus

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6
Posted by parakeet210
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday July 2 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Day 8 - survived the weekend
Posted by mrjotto
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday July 1 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
new to this
Posted by jflye84
Biggest Loser check in, June 30
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
another bit of motivation
Hugs Judy More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday June 30 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday June 29 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Day 5 - it finally happened
Posted by mrjotto
Rainbow Challenge Saturday June 28 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday June 27 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Cheat days?
Posted by mrjotto
Day 4.... Still going strong
Posted by mrjotto
Help me to lose weight
how to lose 50 pounds i need help after my baby i gained 50 pounds just want to get rid of it More
Posted by infoempire

• how to lose 50 pounds
  • how to lose weight
  • Vegetarian diet chart
Help me to lose weight
hi i need help to lose 50 pounds i gained after my pregnancy and i am vegetarian person .please help
Posted by infoempire
Rainbow Challenge
Posted by tammybehan
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 26 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy

cinnamon