Rainbow Challenge Wednesday December 31 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
I Am New To This
I will need all the help I can get. I need some tips on what to eat at each meal. Thanks.
Posted by debbieppoa
New to this Weigh Loss Journey!
New to this Weigh Loss Journey!
Infiltration shoulder
CW 196.4 SW 224 GW 150
Posted by mefirstforever
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday December 30 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Where I've been
Roh
Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Challenge Monday December 29 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Need advice
am over 270 lbs and I need help on getting me on a start to saving my life with some Diet advice More
Posted by jeffjo
Rainbow Challenge Sunday December 28 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday December 27 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Wondeful holidays to all
And hope to see all back in the new year !! Huggs HeleneMore
CW 196.4 SW 224 GW 150
Posted by mefirstforever
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
Posted by justmejust
Laura
Posted by justmejust
Merry Christmas!
Laura
Posted by justmejust
taking a leave of absence
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday December 23 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Convenient Obesity
Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy.

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Monday December 22 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday December 21 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday December 20 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday December 19 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday December 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday December 17 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday December 16 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
What's on your Plate today? Freshness Counts

Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Monday December 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday December 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Less 2500 calorie xmas dinner idea
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/christmas-day-under-2500-calories Enjoy HeleneMore
CW 196.4 SW 224 GW 150
Posted by mefirstforever

Diet Club Newcomer Tips