Rainbow Challenge Sunday March 9 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
even modest weight reducyion can take pressure of...
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday March 8 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday March 7 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Chewing my healthy food...
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y
Posted by rohvannyn
Help
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4
Posted by parakeet210
Rainbow Challenge Thursday March 6 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
E-mail
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)
Posted by shelsangel
Update
Posted by shelsangel
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday March 5 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Need recommendation, please help. thank you guys!
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday March 4 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Monday March 3 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
I am terrible at making my own diet plan up
Where can I find a good diet plan that shows low calorie,healthy choices for meals
Posted by fatman1
Oscar munchies
Try try try to resist!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
Posted by mog1026
THE VERY VERY SAD RADIATOR STORY
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
Posted by mog1026
How do I stop eating
Posted by beautifulbuffalo
Rainbow Challange, March 2, 2014
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.
Posted by ausgram
Rainbow Challenge Saturday March 1 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
processed food chemicals
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday Feb 28 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Friday Feb 18 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
evil sugar
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Thursday, Feb 27
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

Posted by totallywiggedout
Gone For A Few Days
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7
Posted by blondie454u
Hello, I just joined
Newbie
Posted by strongarmymom
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday Feb 26 2014
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186
Posted by kalimiller

I've come a long way. But there's still a long way to go...

Diet Club Newcomer Tips

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration