Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Rainbow Challenge Thursday September 10 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow challenge Wednesday 09-09-15
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Tips
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Rainbow Challenge Tuesday September 8 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    A good summer soup
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Rainbow Challenge Monday September 7 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Sunday September 6 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Saturday September 5 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Today's Giggle
    This is SO me! More
    Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy.

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Posted by totallywiggedout
    Rainbow Challenge Friday September 4 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Thursday September 3 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Wednesday September 2 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    ORDER / BUY 100% SAFE PAIN RELIEF PILLS, MEDICAL ...
    Posted by lisanblakyon
    Rainbow Challenge Tuesday September 1 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Days 4, 5 and 6
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Rainbow Challenge monday August 31, 2015
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Rainbow Challenge Sunday August 30 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Saturday August 29 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    sugar and sodium consumption day 2
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Rainbow Challenge Friday August 28 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Remember your "Core" values

Posted by totallywiggedout
    RDA of sugar and sodium
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Rainbow challenge Thurs 08-27-15
    Posted by hollywood1404
    Been awhile

Posted by totallywiggedout
    Confused again
    Posted by hollywood1404

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty