new member to the community
Posted by caprie50
Chicken Enchalad soup
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Sunday June 15 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Hi, new here and looking to lose weight.
Posted by thegoat91
One week in and doing well
Posted by reynathedancer
Ausie
Coke ad http://www.inquisitr.com/1295922/coke-ad/ More
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Rainbow Challenge Saturday June 14 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
New here
Posted by rosemarydanjou
Weight Loss
Posted by lesley32
Expecting to be expecting
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb
Posted by mardee
Once in a Blue Moon
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Rainbow Challenge Friday June 13 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
TEEFS!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 12 2014
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
Hello
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
For Kathy.. and anyone else , of course
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Beet greens
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0
Posted by parakeet210
I was so tired!
SW 337.2 PW 329.6 GW 200
Posted by iamreddy
Rainbow Wednesday, June 11
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
sodium and sugar and carbs

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0
Posted by parakeet210
Coming Home
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
My Goal
I am 225 and my goal is to be 150lb I hope I can do it!!!!
Posted by jduran40
Rainbow Tuesday, June 10
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
AHHHHH PINKYYYYY!!! sob
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Biggest WINNER Monday Check in 06/09/2014
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 current: 201.8 Goal: 140
Posted by rohvannyn
Rainbow Monday, June 9
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Eggs
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Sunday Rainbow, June 8
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout
Saturday Stimulation
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
Posted by totallywiggedout

Smart Emotional Eating
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/04/16/emotional-eating-trick-to-staying-slim/?intcmp=features More