Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.

Many ailments .. Is there a connection?
Posted by joelcoqui
Acid reflux and stuck in throat pain
Does any one have any suggestions to solve this problem? My next step is to go to a gastroenterologist.More
Posted by funandfancy1
Sudden GI problems 3 years ago, getting worse
Posted by usasoldier1982
Need Ideas: Extreme Constipation, Severe Bloating,...
and on it goes.... actually something new, but gas...
Posted by multitasker
WHY I QUITE CHOCOLATE
Posted by cornbread101
Gerd symptoms after gallbladder surgery
Posted by leni75
Gastritis, Liquid diet and still a lot of gas.. wh...
Posted by mike741
Periodic stomach inflammation
Constant Nausea and Vomiting for 2 Months
Posted by lizs18
Gastroparesis sufferer
Would a NutriBullit be a good way to get my vegetables and fruits?
Posted by sjsfletcher
IBS - The Easy Diagnosis or the Proper Diagnosis? ...
Posted by evan_aggie
Burning pain in stomach
Posted by slw1962
Colitis
Posted by robokc
Wondering if my doctor is just trying to get insur...
Posted by hot_coder
Upper right abdominal pain only at night
Posted by jekaan
reflux consequences
Posted by merchantmac
Help with Constipation!?
Posted by cooper000
Sulphur burps followed by liquidless vomit
Posted by victoriaaxo
Food not digesting; nausea every day and vomiting ...
how long do you take acid reduction medication for...
Posted by Lastminute73915
GERD so stubborn
Posted by sucatp
Muscle pain after colonoscopy
Posted by utopiamom
Missing enzymes
Posted by helplessinsc
rapid elimation after eating.. WOWSER
Stress induced constipation and anal bleeding as a...
Posted by artchic528
advice
Posted by momofallboys
advice
Posted by momofallboys
Advice

Need Quick Answers?

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website