Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.

Help with Constipation!?
Posted by cooper000
Sulphur burps followed by liquidless vomit
Posted by victoriaaxo
Food not digesting; nausea every day and vomiting ...
how long do you take acid reduction medication for...
Posted by Lastminute73915
GERD so stubborn
Posted by sucatp
Muscle pain after colonoscopy
Posted by utopiamom
Missing enzymes
Posted by helplessinsc
rapid elimation after eating.. WOWSER
Stress induced constipation and anal bleeding as a...
Posted by artchic528
advice
Posted by momofallboys
advice
Posted by momofallboys
Advice
I have this really weird bowel movement. HELP?
Posted by arielchristen
Posted by arielchristen
Anxiety and Digestion ?
Posted by will7468
Maybe Gerd
Do my symptoms sound like Celiac?
Posted by 87mustang
Gall Bladder Digestive Problems
After having my gallbladder removed, I have trouble digesting lettuce (spinach, romaine, etc). Any advice?
acid reflux/nausea/vomiting
Posted by danielbroom
acid reflux/nausea/vomiting
Posted by danielbroom
Hemorrhoid Surgery
Is undergoing hemorrhoid surgery safe? Will it guarantee that my hemorrhoid will never ever, ever reoccur?
Posted by sarahmcgray
Vomitting 1-3 Times a Week
GRD in relation to palpitations
Unknown condition for 5 years now
Posted by techn1c4l
Diagnosis unknown for my 12 year old daughter
Diverticulitis Diagnosis

What was the result of your colonoscopy after you were diagnosed with Diverticulitis?
  • Nothing found, all clear
  • Polyps found and removed, non-cancerous
  • Polyps found and removed, cancer
  • Tumor found, benign and removed
  • Tumor found, malignant and removed
can anyone help me with advice
Food being stuck
Reflux
Posted by springbok22

Need Quick Answers?

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website