Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.

Colonoscopy concernts
Posted by johnnythomas
Pain and nausea
Posted by candieeasly1
Pain and nausea
Posted by candieeasly1
esophageal spasms while using Amoxicillin
Posted by eakle6158
Surgery
Posted by biancalthompson
Medical opinion needed! daily intense nausea--anxi...
Posted by Anon_963
abdominal pain
Posted by ami446454
Personal Health Records
Posted by armin27950
GERD
Is it true that GERD can cause sinus type headaches,high blood pressure,explosive bm
Posted by cvidsick
Nausea--really bad! Wondering if it is caused by M...
Posted by Anon_963
Blood on stool/toiler paper
hernia
Posted by deande
SIBO anyone
Posted by nic14120
foul burping leading to diarhea and vomiting
Posted by tennesseejed

but all they did was put me on protonix which did help, but not anymore.
Feels like somethings caught in my stomach
Posted by curousity
Cause of Diverticulitis?
Posted by mark34
Can biotin cause digestive issues?
Posted by cmessi
severe cramps and foul burping and flatulance.
Posted by tennesseejed
Collagenous Colitus Diet
wondering about the color of stool--and what it me...
Posted by Anon_963
Gallbladder/Liver Question
Posted by kari69
Laughing Fart Problem
Posted by ballboy
the unexplained pain
Don't know what else to do!
Need advice
Posted by queenhlf
Center of chest pain
Posted by mrb5150
Bowel Mvmt. Problems - Seeking Guidance
Posted by tchap
Barretts Esophagus
Posted by pc1963
extreme cramps digesting 3 fruits
Posted by kimina
UC or something else?
Posted by beau70605

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

kidney n digestive disorder

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website