Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.

Coughing with GERD?
Posted by anne6
58mary
Posted by 58mary
stomach
When I meat pork my stomach blows up and it gets hard and very painful. Could i be allergic?
Posted by carzaw
Pooped bright red blood day 2
Posted by darkrad
Bloody Stool
help my stomach
Posted by bgaudet07
Not Diverticulitis
Stomach issues
Discomfort in my stomach
Posted by repslupdog11
What could this be?
Posted by srg08
Constant Pain Under Right Rib and Sternum
lymph nodes
lymph nodes
Intestinal Issues, Looking for Suggestions
Posted by rinnova
chronic constipation/h pylori
Posted by banks05
Colitis
Posted by tabsforever
*cross post* pulling/burning pain right upper side...
Posted by castratedbean
pain upper right side near ribs, upper middle (abo...
Posted by castratedbean
Excessive Burping and hiccups
Posted by tybutters
What's up with my digestive system?
Is it possible colitis with constipation without a...
Posted by vikasomya

Is colitis with constipation possible ?
  • yes
  • no
  • confirm by retest
  • go for colonoscopy
  • other test
Stomach acid problem?
Posted by dwood316
Stool Like Cow pat
Posted by irishguy2014
H. pylori: can it be a chronic, ongoing issue?
Posted by jedwatson27
Severe Abdominal Pain Continues After Colitis Epis...
Posted by mls05h
Medications?
Has anyone out there used the drug LINZESS for this problem?
Posted by kristinavrc

Need Quick Answers?

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website