Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Sticky Post Come Join the WebMD Eating Disorders Community
    Posted by atti_editor
    misdiagnosis for gluten and medication sensitivity
    Posted by baudsmoke
    Relapse imminent - trigger
    Posted by ladyofthelake2
    Very hungry but don't want to eat and the symptoms...
    Posted by ledcube

What do you think could be the problem?
    • Depression, Anxiety, OCD
    • Apathy due to medications
    • Some other undiagnosed disorder
    • Loneliness and stress
    Posted by ledcube

What do you think could be the problem?
    • Depression, Anxiety, OCD
    • Apathy due to medications
    • Some other undiagnosed disorder
    • Loneliness and stress
    It's been years.
    Posted by chelss002
    Weight
    dramatic weight loss
    Posted by thrillhill80
    dramatic weight loss
    Posted by thrillhill80
    Change your lifestyle
    Posted by mrsflourishingfit
    I can't stop eating
    Posted by slrter
    I think I have three different types of eating dis...
    I keep losing weight! Help.!
    Posted by carlyhopson
    Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
    Loosing weight
    Posted by anonymous
    rapid weight loss
    Posted by sarahhohepa
    Binge Eating Disorder
    unexplained weight loss
    Posted by xteresaxx

unintentional weightloss
    • anxiety
    • eating disorders

How to increase Font Size