Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/brain-nervous-system-disorder/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Medication interactions?
    Argghhhh
    Symtom
    Didn't believe it was epilepsy
    Posted by nikadi2015
    Flashing Lights, Epilepsy Warning Sign?
    Posted by pandabear12212
    Could it be seizure?
    Subluxation of the C2-3 and seizures
    Posted by gooberjr87
    Surgery
    Posted by redbaron1958
    help/info needed
    Posted by taylorhawkins
    Chemicals
    Posted by jschurchin
    Should I be getting a second opinion?
    Posted by tpeevy
    Confusing VEEG results...please advise
    Posted by interestedsugoya
    Seizures and help
    Posted by arnmcrmn
    headaches with epilepsy diagnosis
    Posted by kms1990
    Sudden Burst of Feeling Like Im Going To Cry...Not...
    Posted by pandabear12212
    seizures started in the past three years.
    Posted by kaseybeck
    A change
    Posted by necieb
    Getting back to life....not so good.
    Posted by pandabear12212

What type of seizures do you have?
    • Simple Partial
    • Complex Partial
    • Grand Mal/ Tonic-Clonic
    • Absence
    • Other
    minor seizure during childhood
    Posted by hasliana
    grand mal seizure
    Posted by frazzled4
    Please I need answers
    Posted by suzanne1971
    I just had a good month .
    Posted by bobby4654374
    Seizure Medication and Tooth Decay/Weak Enamel
    Posted by cathywrager
    My daughter was diagnosed with epilepsy
    I have a question about the rns surgery
    Posted by hptcgms194
    Wife has seizures
    Posted by rgh718

Journals posted by Meetz

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center