Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.

Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy
question about szs
Posted by hawiian_girl11
having to give up things
Posted by hawiian_girl11
Epilepsy and Lupus
Posted by Anon_35109
OT: injured again
Posted by hawiian_girl11
Rolandic Epilepsy
Posted by shamrockgal
Levetiracetam, weight gain etc.....
Posted by floridanons
tired all time
Posted by hawiian_girl11
botox?
Posted by hawiian_girl11
conversion in my child
Posted by shruthig

my child is 3.5 yrs he will get a conversion whenever he is having high fever upto what age it will come?bcs recently my uncle got a fits he does not have from the begining but he is getting now in the middle so is thre any chance of getting the same for my child also pls..
  • genuine answers
  • chance of getting in future
  • upto what age i will be there
daughters epilepsy???
here we go again
Posted by hawiian_girl11
Qs. re allowed topics?
Posted by hootyowl2
Vagus nerve stimulator
Posted by rwcma23
Happy New Year
Posted by hootyowl2
Keppra and Moods..
Posted by missist
Teenage daughter with Benign Rolandic Epilepsy
Posted by bhyatt43
Seizure Teenager who drinks Energy Drinks
Posted by gettinginfo

I'm afraid sooner or later these energy drinks will lessen the effects of the Keppra medicine. Any help please???
  • I don't know what to do/say here.
  • I don't know what to do/say here.
  • I don't know what to do/say here.
  • I don't know what to do/say here.
  • I don't know what to do/say here.
After-effects of seizure....
Posted by vivi_len
Extreme Changes In Weather And Or Temperatures An...
Posted by Anon_35109
Cerebral Palsy
Posted by hawiian_girl11
epilepsy and depression
Posted by choubey
epilepsy and dipression
Posted by choubey
Advice for me on how to help, new to epilepsy
Aspartame and Seizures
Posted by dansingrhyme12

Has anyone who has been diagnosed with a seizure disorder (i.e. epilepsy) discovered that they are allergic to aspartame, or have a strange feeling after drinking or products containing the sweetener?
  • Yes, I have seizures after ingesting aspartame
  • Sometimes I have an "aura" after ingesting aspartame..
  • I have a different allergic reacion to aspartame (i.e. hives)
  • I have no allergic reaction to aspartame.
hi
Posted by hawiian_girl11
good news
Posted by hawiian_girl11

Journals posted by Meetz

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center