I am writing this post in curiosity and some worry. I have noticed weaker erections during sex and masturbation since the last 1 year and I tend to lose them easily.
- Never smoke, never drink in 31 years (my age) and eat healthy most of the times. Height 66 inches, weight 153 lbs, Asian Indian.
- Work out 3-5 times a week such as P90X (Intensive) for the last 3 years. I am very fit.
- Sexual life is very mellow @ once in 4-5 months.
- Masturbation from age 14 - 29 was high frequency (6-10 times a week) and was in prone position only. For prone a full erection was not needed as I got used to that rhythm.
- Age 27-29, got into masturbating using porn, erotic stories and kinky porn/stories.
- Age 30, gave up masturbation for 8 weeks twice and learned the classic way to do it after. Have not done prone for almost an year now. Frequency is also lower @ 3-5 times a week and without porn.
- Generally have strong erections in the night when the need to pee peaks. During/After peeing it generally goes away.
After much research on my own I couldn't gather info on my particular case so I am posting it here for help. It makes me feel weird that from the last 1 year its hard to penetrate or masturbate with a strong erection. Before that I could stay erect easily for much longer times.
Dear Experts,[br>[br>I have noticed weaker erections during sex and masturbation since the last 1.5 years and I tend to lose them easily.[br>[br>- Never smoke, never drink. eat healthy. 31 years, 66 inches,158 lbs. Good general fitness.[br>[br>- Sex life mellow. Maybe twice an year.[br>[br>- Masturbation average 4-5 times/week over 17 years now.
- Have rock strong erections during night. During/After peeing it generally goes away.[br>[br>Please suggest as to why weak erections for sex/masturbation while having great ones during night.Thanks.View Thread